I'm glad to find you

Juan A.'s profile photo   09/26/2009 8:12 p.m.

Hi, I'm Juan de Zaragoza.

I have been in an insulin for about 20 years.

I just changed home and therefore from health center and family doctor.Luckily this new doctor takes much more seriously than the previous one my diabetes, has made controls and analysis and has decided to change the insulins since he says that I am not well controlled.

Now I am with Lantus and Novorapid, in the process of adjusting the doses.

I am also reading that of the container of hydrates by rations, which until I saw this forum a week ago I did not know that it existed.

In case there is someone here from Zaragoza .... It seems that there is an association of dybetics called Adezaragoza, I have called a couple of times in office hours but do not take it, in case anyone knows when they are.

Greetings and I'm glad to be among you.Juan

Juan A.'s profile photo
Juan A.
09/26/2009 8:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Juan.

I am also from Zaragoza, I debuted this May, and I have not yet contacted any association.On the other subject I am a regular user of the Internet forums, and I think that if you move among the right people (as is the case in this) you get all the information you need (apart from the one that your endo and educator supply you).

Who takes you?in which hospital?

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/02/2009 5:45 a.m.

Hi Nacho:

Well, nothing, I know one from Zaragoza.

For now, only the head or family doctor of the Torrero Health Center takes me, I mean the one on the channel near San Juan de Dios.At the moment he has not seen me the endo, but the doctor does have an idea of ​​sending me.About educator, ha!In this center because of what I have asked there should be no one, the doctor has advised me to contact Adezaragoza (Diabetic Association).

For whatever you want you can send me a message.

Greetings.Juan

Juan A.'s profile photo
Juan A.
10/02/2009 7:24 a.m.

Luckily you'll see that there are very good professionals around the world ...

The other day I had a very interesting talk with the doctor who was vaccinating the flu in my health center.

If your header is worried about the subject, you will see how it indicates you well, and once you get the march to the lantus and the ultra -granted you will control your levels a lot.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/05/2009 4:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.