Cure or improve diabetes?

geoeva's profile photo   10/06/2009 11:33 a.m.

Hello, obviously the affirmation of the title is done as a natutraitaut and with many years of experience, arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and many other chronic diseases or not, concrete example diabetes, degenerative of the organism or not, can be healed following certain guidelines infood and treatment itself, why not use alternative medicine to heal?Natuterapia is already endorsed by the O.M.S.As an alternative medicine, with careers even doctorates even in prestigious institutions and universities, it has practically no contraindications.
In my case I do not attend serious, pregnant patients, or children under two years old.The results are seen most of the time immediately in a few days, other cases take a little more time.With absolute seriousness I hear the consultations and/or doubts that they may have and I am available.Atte.

geoeva's profile photo
geoeva
10/06/2009 11:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hehe, I like the subject.

Let's see: according to your knowledge, how would you treat my daughter, type 1 diabetic dependent insulin since the age of 8 and now has 15?Can you talk about cure?

I hope your answer.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 12:13 p.m.

So, can gestational diabetes be "cured" with food?

What is the difference between a 2 year old and another 4?: Shock:

Do you think this definition of diabetes is correct:
chronic status of hyperglycemia that can result from many genetic and environmental factors by acting together, being able to be due to hyperglycemia , to a lack of insulin or an excess of factors thatThey contrast their action, all of which results in abnormality of the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids.

Do you think these supplements are suitable for healing diabetes?
- Curative accessories:

*Cooking of Jewish pods, at doses of 1 glass before each meal.

*Control the diet.

*Add a handful of chufas to the daily dessert.

*Abundant artichoke broth.

Luckily they then add:
The dose of insulin set by the endocrine should not be reduced, until the improvement has been proven through the corresponding analyzes.

I also hope to solve these doubts

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 5:05 p.m.

We are expectant: shock:

DiabetesForo
10/09/2009 11:54 a.m.

ICT TAC ICT TAC, HAJAJAJAJ

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/09/2009 1:57 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Homeopathy has just been abolished as a regulated study in Spain due to lack of scientific evidence.

Natuterapy goes in the same line ... In addition, natural products are also used in the drugs generated by laboratories;Let's not fool ourselves, natural medicine can be equally invasive and aggressive for the human body.

Osteoporosis, degenerative osteoarthritis do not cure ... but ask my mother ... and diabetes less, unless naturalrapy annuls antibodies and regenerate the pancreas, made impossible today.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2016 1:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

healers

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/25/2016 1:32 p.m.

Sacacuartos

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/25/2016 3:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, rather with answers to those who speak seriously without adding that haha ​​that makes no sense.In case 1 of course you can cure just like all cases, also add that I have known people who do not take care of anything with a high level of diabetes and this one took them quickly.Owash Muyyyy far away, it hurts not to be able to abound more in an answer because you close your consultation by adding your own opinions that are but those that you imagine.One of the last adds some of homeotherapy that has nothing to do with it and is wrong when it speaks of naturalrapy in the same way because WHO has it added a few years ago as valid and in conventional medicine programs themselves appear as aMore matter, unlike other non -traditional forms of recent treatment Natural medicine is very old.
Finally, others need to answer anything would be wasting time.Thanks and greetings.

geoeva's profile photo
geoeva
05/26/2016 1:10 p.m.

Sorry @geoeva but I greatly differ from your criteria/opinion.

Natuterapy will be able to help people with associated ailments for psychosomatic or psychological effects, but diabetes has no stages or multiple sclerosis.
Or you are or not.The degree of condition will depend on what one@ takes care of.

Perhaps these treatments help improve the quality of life of people and look that I speak of quality of life, not healing.Healing does not exist for diabetes or other diseases such as multiple sclerosis or brain cancer or brain death.I tell you about my family;If so we would have tried it and would be healthy, not terminal.

I still remember when the former brother of my brother came to Madrid because I.A scam, of course, but as he believed it was dermatitis and eczema.Of course, then they have turned it for stress, poor diet, worries .... It is what I call psychosomatic effects.We generate it, but as soon as you take control of your life, they improve considerably.

I do not believe at all that Natautherapy abola my antibodies and activate a cell regeneration of my pancreas.If so, Freestyle, Dexcom and other companies would have annulled the business ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/26/2016 1:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

You have to be very naive to enter this forum and believe that people can be fooled ... others are valid, but diabetics?Hahahajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/26/2016 1:51 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.