Andrés Montes an endless juggage

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2009 6:19 a.m.

Andrés Montes, sports narrator, died last night.

The first thing I thought was in the anecdote I had of Puma (shared years and recording studios on Antena 3 Radio) ...
Montes was going to the military service and the puma rubber only recommended, between laughter, that he only had to go unnoticed, that this was the most important thing in the mili to not create problems ... Andrés Montes measured less than 1.60, it wasBlack and half bald, all that in Spain of the early 80s: Mrgreen:

Today is part of all the covers of newspapers and media.

A rare guy, I was impacted with a small and adult good ... something that has not happened with anyone else.
He shared with him his taste for basketball, a cheerful and fun basketball;His admiration for Van Morrison, simply the best;his humor, often tired and repetitive;his exquisite palate and his belonging to Club pumpkins :));He shared with him his way to face things, today here, tomorrow there ...

Above filias and phobias, a hole has been created in sports and communicative history ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/17/2009 6:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For us the news was a good disgust, especially for Dana.A peculiar uncle, pleasant and without him basketball delays will not be the same.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/20/2009 5:33 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

It is incredible that I get tears for someone I did not meet in person but with whom I shared many hours, I sit on the couch and he inside the TV.

By the way, I had diabetes, although I never knew if type 1 or type 2.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/20/2009 10:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.