Yes Diary

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/07/2011 2:16 p.m.

Hello everyone I am Pedro and I have diabetes before with pills and now with insulin (Lantum) I am starting to use the Sidiary program for glycemia control I have on the PC and on the iPhone but I do not know how to pass the data from the PC to the iPhoneCan someone help me thanks

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2011 2:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Pedro.

I also use Sidiary, in addition to Copilot, (my meter Abbot) and I also use Excel.About Sidiary I will tell you that I do not have an iPhone or Android for the moment and I don't know how it is done, but I suppose it will be synchronizing the data you have on the computer with Sidiary Online-Seve and once you have the data on the network, thenI guess you will have to do the same with your iPhone, that is, synchronize the data with the network and it will be.

Look to see if you have any option in: "Options"-"Smartsync-Preferences" of your computer.You will tell me, I'm thinking of buying an Android and wanted to take the data there, how is the program with iPhone?

Greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
11/07/2011 3:37 p.m.

Hello!!
With Android the program works quite well, you do not have to download any application, once you register you put Synovo diabetes in the search engine and you directly get the program, you put your user and password and ready.
It looks and works best with Android in the mobile than on the PC.

carmen.materod's profile photo
carmen.materod
11/09/2011 4:07 a.m.

Hello !!
With Android the program works quite well, you do not have to download any application, once you register you put Synovo diabetes in the search engine and you directly get the program, you put your user and password and ready.
It looks and works best with Android in the mobile than on the PC.

Hello, I suppose you cannot download the meter data directly on Android, right? ... then you would have to synchronize them with those downloaded on the PC, is it so?

Thanks and greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
11/09/2011 6:16 a.m.

Hello!!!

That's right, you have to synchronize it with the data entered in the PC, it is done automatically on your computer.automatic

All the best!!!

carmen.materod's profile photo
carmen.materod
11/10/2011 4:54 p.m.

We install it a month ago on the iPhone and the truth is that we like it a lot.Use Sidyari online and synchronizes the results from the iPhone, but I have not found a way to print all the results of the agenda at once.I have the program on the PC, but it seems that to be able to synchronize you must buy the program and I have seen not too favorable opinions I do not plan to do it
Has anyone printed the results?At the moment I have solved it with a copy-pass in the Word that allows me three days by Dina A4
Thank you very much for reading me and for your information

nenaau's profile photo
nenaau
11/15/2012 7:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.