Many basal changes?

romevila's profile photo   11/09/2011 9:48 a.m.

Hello, after many years of evolution, I have already gone through several insulin changes.The last ones are Levemir and Lantus.I was with Levemir for the last 7 years (July 2004-March 2011), then I have been 8 months (March-October) with Lantus.For personal reasons that I already exposed I asked for a change to Levemir, my endocrine accepted, well, I have a new week with Levemir and the truth is that my controls are being quite catastrophic, I can not adjust the doses of Levemir, I put it at 10d The morning 16 units and at 10 at night 12 units and regulín.
I was raising the return to the Lantus, do you think a lot of change in a short time?Has something similar happened to you?My diabetes is very unstable, I am already a little despair.
Ah! The 7 meter I got it with Lantus, before with Levemir it happened to me 9.
I want your opinion and a million thanks for the forum.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/09/2011 9:48 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Have you raised the bomb?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/09/2011 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Celia, Alea, then yes.I told my endo, but it is the second time that I have been with him and says that he must know my more diabtes ...... It is that I am new in this city (Valencia).
In addition M said that Tpoco is no bargain for the issue of programming it, etc., but I see a lot of people in the forum that has been, with less years of evolution that I and that their controls are perfect.I, when I have had it better it is now in 7 and 15 years ago in pregnancy, but of course I only lived for my controls and everyone was pending of my ...
Then I had it in 9 and peak and went down in 2 months with Lantus to 7, with its respective 6 kg, so M scared and pq m reported d q was related to some type of cancer .....
I think that I gained those kg for improving the glycosilada and once achieved, I was not going to continue fat, but I don't know ,,,, between one thing and another I scared myThey lose weight.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/09/2011 3:19 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

For those who are not a bargain, it is for endos who do not know how to handle themselves with bombs, because users are delighted.I would like to know what percentage of bomb users has decided to return to conventional insulins.Surely it is minimal.At least I don't know any case.I would insist in your place (sometimes we have to get nightmare and convince them that we will know how to drive)

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/09/2011 4 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you are determined by the bomb, you have to find an endocrine knowledgeable of the subject, if you are not going to always.The most informed and supporters of the bomb are usually in public health.
Meanwhile you can return to Lantus without any problem, but have time, (a few days), to get control again.Nor does it have to be so difficult if you have already adjusted the dose, although you may have to vary it a bit, according to the controls.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2011 4:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think like Alea and Regina ... With respect to the bomb, most of the endocrine who do not prescribe it has to do with their ignorance about it and the little desire to learn that there is ... the second point is the economic one, butWell, that's separate ...
If with Lantus you were better, do not hesitate to change again, it is how good these treatments have ... that do not work, you can reverse ... what is true is that the changes do not bear fruitImmediately in most cases, so you have to have a little patience and wait a little until you have a ben control ...

And I from mine ... as I am a firm defender of the bomb, from here my support and my mood to keep trying.;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2011 4:45 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.