{'en': 'Hello!, I have 3 weeks of diabetics and I do not accept it', 'es': 'Hola!, llevo 3 semanas de diabética y no lo acepto'} Image

Hello!, I have 3 weeks of diabetics and I do not accept it

angy_2's profile photo   10/30/2009 3:43 p.m.

Hello everyone !

I am new in this forum and in this diabetes too ...

I just have been treatment for 3 weeks, but I'm frankly wrong.I have had many problems, and I still have them, and the greatest of all: I can't accept this disease ...

There is always something that makes me fall down.So I thought it would be a good idea to find and talk to people who are in my same situation and be able to talk to them!

So, greeting everyone!1besite!^^

angy_2's profile photo
angy_2
10/30/2009 3:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Angy:

I have been diagnosed since August, and believe me if I tell you that I still have a hard time accepting a disease that was somehow announced, the difficult situations are never accepted first, but little by little they are assimilated.Tell us a little Angy, maybe in the forum we can help you, what do I say, surely, there are great people who will give you advice.

Fighting together is easier, a kiss: D

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
10/30/2009 3:48 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Thanks for answering!: D

They did some analysis at the end of August, but they did not confirm it until mid -September.But that is, I find it very difficult to accept it, although I want.But from the beginning I have had many problems, especially with the doses, because the same is put in 40, which in 250 at two hours.It is crazy, and no matter how much I do everything I have to do, I am not controlled.And it has me psychologically fried, the verdas.I know that better times have to come, and that I will be used, but I can't see that light :(

I hope talking to you can help me.

Thank you so much !1besite

angy_2's profile photo
angy_2
10/30/2009 3:58 p.m.

The companions who put insulin can answer you, I created that they are experts, I at the moment take metformin, one a day.

Much Angy and you'll see how you will dominate it at first, nothing is easy.

A kiss

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
10/30/2009 4:06 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Hello, Angy.

I know that at first it seems hard.In fact it is hard.But it is like a path that at the beginning is always uphill and that little by little is becoming more and more flat, until you travel without problems.Even sometimes the landscape is beautiful.

If you have chosen us as travel companions, I am sure that you will make you more pleasant.

It is not easy to find the right guidelines.The diet-insulin-ejercico-imprevised balance is always complicated, but it is a challenge and is achieved.Sometimes it fails and things have to be considered again, but doing it with good spirit and with the best possible humor helps a lot.

Tell us what guidelines you carry and with what problems you stumble and we will try to guide you.We never replace the doctor, but we can give you tricks and tell you experiences that can help you.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2009 5:38 p.m.

Hello Angy
Welcome to the forum ... and welcome to "Matrix";) Matrix is ​​the new reality you see from now on and that months ago you didn't see.

Our "matrix" are insulins, carbohydrates, exercise, glycemia controls, glucometers, insulin pumps, portion diet ...

At the beginning "Matrix" is difficult to understand and adapt, but in a short time and being a bit head you will be an expert in your diabetes.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
10/31/2009 6:31 a.m.

Thank you all for answering!: D

I was funny about Matrix, it's a good perception: P

Well, I tell you a little my story.As I said in the other message, I was diagnosed in mid -August, but I did not start with the treatment until the beginning of October.And attention: they put the telephone treatment!: S and the doctor did not even talk to me, but with my mother.She took note of everything, and then explained it to me as she could.My mother had to teach me too how I had to click and measure glucose, and the poor one without knowing anything at all.I don't know, I thought it was a normal thing if a doctor tells you to do so.But the problems began when I did not have an established diet, and I had many declines and ups, and nobody had explained what to do: s.One afternoon I was put in 50 and at the following time in 300. Imagine how I could feel at that time ... thanks to a friend of my father, that his son also has diabetes, he was giving me some guidelines.But it is that I had no appointment with another doctor until the end of October, and that Alfinal sincerely has not served me much, because almost everything I know, I have learned it alone based on mistakes and based on analyzing me.

What began as a good adaptation of the disease on my part, has ended up being a nightmare because of that doctor and for everything that has made me pass.I try to do everything right, everything they tell me, food, insurance and exercise, but my sugar does not finish controlling, and I stopped having a lot of bad.I can't accept it ...

That's why I decided to get into this forum.I thought that maybe talking to people in my very situation could help me.

Thank you very much to everyone !!Really !: D

angy_2's profile photo
angy_2
10/31/2009 8:54 a.m.

My mother, Angy, with what you tell us, I know what our first advice is going to be: it changes doctor.

In diabetes, as important as treatment is self -control.Insulin is only one of the pillars.Another is the diet and the third is the exercise, but it must be the endocrine who sets the guidelines and a diabetes educator who taught you to manage with the day to day.

From here we will try to help you as much as possible, but anyway pay attention to me and ask you to see another medical team (endocrine and educator).

Telling where you are, in case there is someone in the forum that is in the same area and you can recommend which hospital or what consultation to go.

Also what insulin guidelines you carry and what kind of diet, to be able to better guide you.

And a lot of encouragement, that everything is going to change for better.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/31/2009 10:30 a.m.

Thanks Alea

Yes, the first thing I did when they started the problems was to completely forget that doctor.He told me to come back to see my evolution, but I didn't ...

I am from Seville, and I am seeing the endocrine Margarita Rivas Fernandez (I do not know if someone here knows her ...), but I have only gone once, nor is it that it helped me much, really.From the educator I had no idea, nobody has ever told me anything.

Well, I would have to put 4 units of fast insulin, and 12 of the Lantus at night.But I have been with quite low glucose for a weeks or two, so the doses of 4 units, I have reduced them to 3 units, and it seems that it is a little better, but there is no day that I do not put at least 60.

And meals has not given me an exact guideline.I am eating what I think more or less (yes, always including hydrates, vegetables and proteins), but it is that the diet she gave me does not do me too well: s.

Thank you very much for your help, really!

angy_2's profile photo
angy_2
10/31/2009 2:09 p.m.

Well, to see if someone can guide you about how things are in Seville.It would not be a bad idea to sign up for a diabetic association.Surely in Seville there is.There they can advise you on that subject.

Regarding downloading units, it is normal, because you must be in what we call "honeymoon."Your pancreas must still have some reservations and release them when you feel like it.

And the educator, in the hospital where they take you there must be some.Ask them to quote you.

Meanwhile, I spend a website that, for many of us, is the best thing about diabetes:

Health and here we continue.

DiabetesForo
10/31/2009 3:22 p.m.

Reviewing several sites I have seen the name of two endocrine:
- Domingo Acosta and María Asunción Martínez
The 2 are from the Virgen del Rocío hospital;I have no personal references of them, but at least they belong to the Spanish Society Diabetes.

I agree with Alea that it will be very useful to contact an educator nurse ... she (or he) should dedicate some time to teach you this new environment in which you must move.

As for the associations, here are a link with a few:
Link ... Ia/Sevilla

DiabetesForo
11/01/2009 4:49 a.m.

Hello !

I am very sorry for not having answered before ... but I have been a little thrown since Monday, and it is that for more inri, I have taken a good laryngopharyngitis or how it is written, and I have taken since Tuesday I get in bed without hardly being able to wiggle, because it has taken me well ...: S This is a non -stop, it is as if every week I touched me a new test to overcome.

What I was going, thank you very much for the doctors, but one thing that I forgot to say is that I am not of social security, I have a private insurance, so I will have to inform me if those doctors also pass consultation in the caused.Next week I go to another different endocrine, because the one that saw me last time did not treat me at all well and I will try to see if I have more luck with this.

A question that I have and that nobody knows how to answer me: why is feet care so important in diabetic people?

Thank you very much and greetings to all!: D

angy_2's profile photo
angy_2
11/08/2009 8:22 a.m.

Hi Angy, welcome to your new home, get comfortable and enjoy your stay among us.

I debuted in May and I can tell you that this path is traveling well, always looking forward.

My first advice, to look at you in the SS, will cover the medication, and have very good professionals.

Diet: It is not worth eating flours, vegetables and proteins at each meal, you must eat the same amount of HC so that the insulin dose is correct.

As the companions have told you, there are three basic pillars: the hydrates that enter (food) the insulin that you injected, and the hydrates you consume (exercise).You have to look for balance and constancy between them, so eat in conditions, do the same amount of exercise every day, and injure what is necessary.

The feet are a very delicate area if you have complications, since a bad control of glycemia will damage circulation, and the feet are the part of the body that is farther from the heart, therefore, one of the first to suffer.Not that you have to take care of your feet, you must take care of your sugar levels to avoid having to take care of your feet, your eyes, your heart ......

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/09/2009 6:17 a.m.

AngyForget the private.Ss (seriously) to the mutuals we do not go on account ... nor will they form you proper or anything (are you type1 right?)
The most important thing is to form ... knowing that it is a carbohydrate and look for your pattern according to what you eat.In a short time you will have more freedoms with meals.
It's just about learning to count hydrates and change them for insulin.
The rest little by little.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/26/2015 1:22 p.m.

What years do you have?

There are diabetics of all ages, we are many, tell us something about your life, if you work, if you study, in order to be better to do about what to do in your day.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/27/2015 1:23 p.m.

Hi Angy!Do you have dasses all day?You should ask the Endocrine for another visit and explain the doubts and also time with the diabetes nurse who controls you and teaching the issue of food dose and insulin dose, badly see your cap and also try to help you.Here a WhatsApp group was formed where we all help each other, if you want to get warm and try to help you everything we can :).All the best!

Bollicaoo's profile photo
Bollicaoo
05/28/2015 5:45 a.m.

@Fer What year is Angy's post?Because this does not see the date in the very old posts makes people reflot prehistoric messages thinking they are current.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/28/2015 7:52 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Yes, it is an issue that I have pending for the forum, now I am to improve the mobile interface, as soon as I have solved it is the next thing I will look at.;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/28/2015 10:16 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.