Insulin transport

reme's profile photo   11/11/2011 9 a.m.

Hello, my daughter goes from colonies to Navarra from Barcelona in Autocar, I am going to put the insulin in a fridge of these laptops, I think the cold will endure for the whole trip, but what gives me a bad vibes is thatFree insulin when playing with frozen cartridges for the fridge, how do you see it?
Someone has happened

reme's profile photo
reme
11/11/2011 9 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

HOOLA REME, more people will tell you about here, but we did very well with the invention that is called cold to get in this direction.It is like a gel bag inside, which is activated with water, and that keeps the temperature of the insulin quite well.On this page you can ask:
Link "& GT;

All the best

Nenito's profile photo
Nenito
11/11/2011 9:12 a.m.

The cold portfolio is the best, no doubt.
It is true that its price is something high but is very well earned with the tranquility it gives.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/11/2011 12:01 p.m.

Hi Owash, I have that portfolio, but in it he carries the insulin that he has started, but to carry more and only buy the small portfolio and now he does not give me time, what scares me is that the pricio freezes, let's goUntil the frozen sachets losing those that go inside those refrigerators a little
Thank you

reme's profile photo
reme
11/11/2011 12:26 p.m.

We are in winter.
If the cold meals in a bag-one of those used for the purchase or for the field, you do not need anymore.You can put something cold to endure until you reach the destination, but in reality insulin does not spoil because it is at room temperature for hours.Avoid temperatures above 25º and that's it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/11/2011 1:57 p.m.

Thank you, I will do so, I will put it in a fridge of those with a bottle of frozen water wrapped in a towel so that it does not touch the insulin and freeze it.

reme's profile photo
reme
11/13/2011 3:22 a.m.

That said, the cold portfolio seems the best option as long as it does not have to continue using a month.

Xavier's profile photo
Xavier
11/28/2013 10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.