{'en': 'A tram called diabetes', 'es': 'Un Tranvia llamado diabetes'} Image

A tram called diabetes

Juan Luis's profile photo   11/21/2009 1:08 p.m.

Suddenly one day they tell you that you have to take a tram to go to work, to go on vacation, to eat, to sleep, for everything, a tram that until that day you did not need to take, because before you always went by car, but thatIt's over, forever.

They tell you that trams are, that stations, which cost (normally free, less bad), and little else.

They do not tell you what stop you have to go for each thing, if you have to do transford ... because they give you some tables with the schedules, the stops, but you do not understand anything, and also there is no information about which stops are each thing to theWhat do you want to go.

So they tell you to ask the station chief, that he knows all that.

The normal thing is that the station chief only know the names of the stops, which takes to arrive, and little else.

There are even that when you ask them, they are limited to giving you the same table you already have, or that they answer your concrete question and look elsewhere in case there is someone in the tail waiting.

You are very desperate, you are in an empty station, very empty, you only see people in the tail of the station chief, who has gone and you don't even know where the platforms are lowered.

And although you finally get the trams, they go empty, and if you get to the stop it is as if you had arrived by chance.

Fortunately there are other station chiefs that are not so, that when you ask them they explain many things, things that at first do not understand, and that over time you are caught.

And then take those trams makes you more bearable, you get used to them and you are learning that stops are for each thing, that different routes are, to do if one day you stop the tram in the middle of the road, to do if one dayYou are late ...

And it may be that you do not satisfy yourself, or even that the station chief encouraged you to learn new things, different ways of going to the sites, new places to go, and questions to people who have gradually appeared inThe station, in the trams, and learn from them, and when a new one appears you explain what you know.

The truth is that you get used to going by tram, and from time to time you find the station chiefs, the dry ones that limit themselves to distributing the schedules or the sights, the others smile, and you stop talking withThey, for thanks and if one day you need to go somewhere you don't know and they can give you a hand.

Yes, you get used to it, even if you still miss being able to go by car, as you went before, without depending on the fucking tram.

Greetings,

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/21/2009 1:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Great (insert here applause emoticon).

Notice that in the Valencia tram never pay: Oops: ... I don't know if that will mean something: Mrgreen:

The end is magnificent, I remember when I went by car, although with him I had other different problems, only that, different.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/22/2009 5:46 a.m.

Well, I was traveling in a tram, so uncomfortable at the beginning, with what I liked the car, which I went exactly where I wanted, and from the home set, but I got used to it, and I got so used to it that one day I go and alsoI take another line :)):-/ .... sometimes we get dizzy on the trip, but while we are accommodating.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/22/2009 6:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Those who are taking the tram we have a good thing, and it is the number of travel companions with whom you are gradually starting conversation.
With some sporadically agree and with others you usually do it.By force of experience in taking trams, they get to guide you better than many station leaders.

Health and good trip

DiabetesForo
11/22/2009 8:26 a.m.

... Well, it's true, something good has the tram, without a doubt the travel companions ......: D
Great Juan Luis, they missed your stories .....

DiabetesForo
11/22/2009 3:52 p.m.

Brilliant.......

And in addition to the great tram companions, we must highlight how good it is for health to go tram.

You do more sport than by car, you take care of yourself, you watch a lot not to make a line, you are attentive to the transfers, you learn how the tram works, with what current it works, what happens if the electrical voltage falls, in the end ......... you know how to drive it yourself if necessary.

One ends up feeling that it is better to go tram than by car.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/23/2009 4:17 a.m.

Well yes ... Ah, some who go by car look at you through the window with pity when you see you wait for the tram ... haha, they don't know that in tram you enjoy the landscape more.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/23/2009 4:27 a.m.

Totally agree.At first it is a stick to travel in tram, but when you take the quiet ... the worst thing is that there are still people who point you down the street because you travel by tram.

DiabetesForo
11/24/2009 3:45 a.m.

Great Juan Luis !!The metaphor is perfect !!
I add, how bad that mothers and fathers pass it when our children who have to travel by tram are, you are always accompanying them trying to indicate lines and stops that are also unknown to you and wishing that all the itineraries are learned well because many daysThey prefer to travel alone :( and one day you will have to stop accompanying them.
Thanks to all the travel companions !!
Owash !!Don't you pay in tram in Valencia ???But what morrrrrro !!!!:))

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 1:14 p.m.

Owash !!Don't you pay in tram in Valencia ???But what morrrrrro !!!!:))

Does anyone pay?: Shock:

I've been traveling for free: Oops:

DiabetesForo
11/25/2009 3:32 p.m.

In the Valencia tram (literal) I have only climbed once, one swap night back to the fair ....... and no, do not pay: Mrgreen:

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/27/2009 5:55 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.