Humor changes

Inoquo's profile photo   12/22/2009 9:01 p.m.

Hello everyone, I would like to consider my case.I am 27 years old and that I know I am not diabetic or any relative, but for seven or eight years many foods change my humor.
To everyone who tells it, it sounds paranoid, but sometimes they make me aggressive and in a bad mood: chocolate, bananas, eggs, sugars such as dextrose or maltodextrin ... even certain medications.I can't even smell it for fear of a heart attack (or kill someone: p).There are times that these products seem to feel good but it is the next day when I am very bad even depressed.However, most fruit makes me in a good mood and if I take a lot I accelerate a lot (hyperglycemia?) But the next day I don't have that "hangover".
I speak of all this to my doctor and strange, he did some analysis and told me that all levels were correct.I have done more blood and urine analysis on other occasions and everything always comes out in place, (except cholesterol that is usually too low ...)
I know that you are not medical but maybe someone can help me.

Inoquo's profile photo
Inoquo
12/22/2009 9:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Inoquo ... I really don't know what to say.What occurs to me is that you do with a glucometer and measure you when you are in that state.Anyway, being accelerated, it has nothing to do with hyperglycemia, at least neither my husband nor my daughter manifest any excitation symptom, rather the opposite, tiredness, leg pain and that, normally, a little in a bad mood(This is quite debatable at home, we do not agree with the causes, that if to see the bad figure in the gluco, that if by Hiper itself, that if Patatín ...) ... discarded any physical causeI do not know if it would be more than visiting a psychologist, who knows where the origin of your discomfort is ... and finalBad time that should make you pass ...

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/23/2009 6:14 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

You are right, I will do with a glucometer and I will control ... sometimes I feel very tired without apparent cause.Anyway, I do not rule out the physical causes, I think the problem is in the hepatic system.I will change the doctor and insist on new tests, or that sends me to an endocrine, because I am also unable to gain weight or a gram for more than as (my body mass index around 17´5) and well, recently I started with a psychologist, maybe in a session I tell him but I see any relationship.Thanks for your answer Velia!

Inoquo's profile photo
Inoquo
12/23/2009 11:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.