Trip for travel

ToRyN's profile photo   11/30/2011 12:43 p.m.

malefic33 said:
hello all.

I use the cold portfolio but the American, the doctor's poucho, endures more and is a cheaper tad.I've been with the same more than two years.

If I go to a hotel, then there is the minibar to put the insulin.

I see another problem on trips.I usually spend part of the summer on the Andalusian coast.When I arrived at my destination I was looking for a nearby pharmacy and left my recipes on paper, I had enough summer time.Since I have electronic recipe the thing has changed.The electronic recipe of those of Madrid is only admitted in pharmacies and Madrid.Wonderful invention !!!

The next thing is that Loseuros de Loa Gallegos or Extremaduras cannot use Madrid or in Catalonia.

When you go on vacation, ask your doctor to take away from the electronic recipe and those of paper.
I see easier to take all the insulin in Madrid and not have to worry about buying it anywhere ...

Laire's profile photo
Laire
07/08/2015 2:06 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

I thought you couldn't change paper recipe again !!!Thanks Laire

malefica33's profile photo
malefica33
07/08/2015 10:32 p.m.

Madrid, 44 años, DMID desde los 11 años. Terapia: Bomba Accu-Chek Spirit Combo (Humalog). SMCG Freestyle Libre. Complicaciomes: IAM. Enfermedad coronaria sereva ravascularizada, retinopatia OD, DE Implante protesis AMS 700.

quim said:
Hello companions
With great affectionate ... uf what a piece of junk .... I wouldn't even wear such a thing.
Seriously look at what Owash says of the cold portfolio are wonderful.
Hugs.
Quim.Greetings.

Hello.One question: the gel that carries the cold wallet inside, does not have to be renewed in some way?Do not have to put in water to swell the gel that carries inside every 2 or 3 days?Doesn't the gel inside later?or once he swells already lasts 30 days?Thank you.

mariapi's profile photo
mariapi
08/18/2016 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As you have already said in water and activates.It lasts quite five or six days.The gel does not heat up is losing effectively.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/18/2016 1:55 p.m.

malefic33 said:

I see another problem on trips.I usually spend part of the summer on the Andalusian coast.When I arrived at my destination I was looking for a nearby pharmacy and left my recipes on paper, I had enough summer time.Since I have electronic recipe the thing has changed.The electronic recipe of those of Madrid is only admitted in pharmacies and Madrid.Wonderful invention !!!

The next thing is that Loseuros de Loa Gallegos or Extremaduras cannot use Madrid or in Catalonia.

It happened to me this winter.I am Andalusian but I have worked in Castilla-La Mancha.It was impossible to get, both reactive and insulin strips.Moreover, I arrived, I did not calculate well and in one day I was left without strips, that is, sold.In the ambulatory they told me it was my responsibility and washed my hands.I had to fight to defend my health.It was something incredible.In the end they lent me a temporary meter until I could bring strips from Andalusia.Shameful.

Jota's profile photo
Jota
08/18/2016 6:10 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

Pffff, health transfers are a very fat problem, I don't see any advantage and many risks.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/18/2016 7:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello on the esaludate page there are some that are going very well and they are worth not reach 20 euros

They have the info with just clikar at the entrance.
Anyway, I put you link from all lis bags Link
They are pulling

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
08/21/2016 7:41 p.m.

I have a Mobicool , it goes very well, I can connect it in the car and at home or in the office.

marcos21's profile photo
marcos21
07/03/2020 10:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.