Fold clothes

Juan Luis's profile photo   01/24/2010 7:07 a.m.

Look that today gave me the young people of today, and the use that they themselves gave to what they call social networks.Well, I drink all my bad thorn.

This weekend a good handful of these young people have "lost" much of their bottle time ordering and folding clothes for the victims of Haiti.Besides, no one has had to press, just someone came up with an advertiseNo, they came to bend clothes for the people who need it today.

From this I take two conclusions:

First, that this youth fulfills, as mine fulfilled, and as the previous ones fulfilled, of course, only that we have put them back and a half for not doing so, we have doubted them.So Chapeau, kids.

Second, that of social networks serves something ...Have you wondered what our world would be like?Yes, perhaps the record stores would be full of people manging albums, the streets and premises with lots of people talking about the first thing that occurs to them, and ligating, of course, and perhaps also the libraries full of people consulting all kinds of things ...Yes, perhaps, but what is sure that we, the diabetics, would have it much more complicated, but much more or not?This I already knew it for a long time, I mean this "medical" utility.Now I also know that this is for something else because, how do you summon 200 hands arranged to bend clothes?With mouth to mouth?I doubt ...

Today I am very happy to have to eat those bad thorns, and knowing that today's young people know how to be, and that they know how to wear the technology that we have bequeathed for important things, to fold clothes.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/24/2010 7:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Chapeau

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/24/2010 9:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.