Android and iPhone applications for mobile or smartphone

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/01/2011 8:50 a.m.

Hello.
We are continuously renewing our mobiles and now smartphones.
I am not an expert in this field but I have acquired a smartphone with Android system.Looking for diabetes related applications to download in the mobile or on the tablet I have been surprised.There are many and varied, free or payment.
The mobile is an instrument that we always have at hand not to say almost always in hand.Applications for these can be practical and comfortable tools that can help us have better control.
I have not started any application yet but surely many of you are already using them.Your comments and advice about them would be interesting.
I leave some links that I have found on the Internet about these applications, with information and comments.
Salu2

Android:
Link
Link ;feature=related_apps#?t=w251bgwsmsMSwyldewoswiy29tlmDlehblcnrzlm9udhjhy2sixq.
Link
http: // www.Landroidelibre.com/2011/10/control-tu-diabetes-desde-tu-android-con-social-diabetes.html

iPhone:
Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/01/2011 8:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I downloaded the on track application a week ago and I carry it using during these days.
It allows you to register different values ​​daily.I am writing down glucose values ​​and insulin dose.It also allows you to write down the amounts of carbohydrates that I take, the exercise performed, weight, pulse, hemoglobins and body fat.It has daily graphics or periods of time.It is in Spanish.
It is a very comfortable way to write down results during the day.When I go to the endocrine I will present the results with the mobile, we will see what it seems.

Salu2

DiabetesForo
12/12/2011 7:18 a.m.

Wow this of technology is impressive that father that there are pages that give you health applications for smartphones

DiabetesForo
12/27/2011 5:41 p.m.

Untrack use and it's great, if you want later you can download all measurements in an exel and print them: D

fjmg30's profile photo
fjmg30
01/04/2012 5:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.