Hello good, I join the XD group

Patrickusaf's profile photo   01/28/2010 3:59 p.m.

Good, my name is Patrick.I am from Cádiz.I debuted my diabetes in November of last years, that is, approximately 3 months ago.The truth is that it took me amazed, but I am taking it great.I know there are people who are depressed but it is not to worry so much, within the limit logically.

I am 17 years old, but I consider myself a responsible and mature person for my age and I know that I will carry it and I am taking it great.

They diagnosed me because at first I got some ranches all over my body, and I thought it would be some allergy so I went to do the test but when my doctor gave me the results he told me that I was not allergic to anything but that IThe glucose level was too high (400 and something, I don't remember it well).Anyway, to make sure he told me to repeat the test but he gave it to me for the following month.

But I started to find myself badly (ignorant of me, who did not think of diabetes) until one day I was almost fainting that my mother took me to the hospital almost in a coma, and they had megrotted 14 days and explained everything, they refulated meGlycemia, etc. etc ... and now to take care of myself and to be responsible with myself.

But my question is, is there anyone else that diabetes is manifested with ranches throughout the body?The doctor told me it was possible but I don't know ...

As I will occur questions, I will ask them, otherwise, thanks for listening to me (in this case, reading me xD)

Greetings, Patrick.

Patrickusaf's profile photo
Patrickusaf
01/28/2010 3:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Patrick, first of all I congratulate you for that head so well furnished that you have.With that attitude, fixed that you keep your diabetes under control.

Hallucino with your doctor.It seems incredible that with such a tremendous glycemia figure you only think of giving you an appointment for new analytics in a month: Twisted:

I ignore the ranks.I know that sometimes there are associated dermatitis.My daughter, when she debuted, had extra -dry skin, possibly due to dehydration (she was also attended

Anyway, she now has 16, and I would like to see her so sensible.

Welcome home, and do not hesitate to expose everything you worry or want to know.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 4:15 p.m.

Welcome Patrick

Hyperglycemia favors the growth of fungi and various bacteria ... Those of which we have diabetes are more prone to skin problems, nothing serious if they are prevented with good control and are attentive to symptoms.

In addition, keep in mind that the autoimmune process triggered to destroy your insulin producing cells causes the immune system to be "disregard" and not protect you enough ...

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 4:17 p.m.

Alright.

Anyway, I will last appointment for a dermatologist.I want to see your opinion.

Greetings, Patrick.

Patrickusaf
01/28/2010 5:08 p.m.

Hello, it is the first time that I join a forum, just tell you that I have two children and 9 -year -old boy and the two are diabetics, the older one had only 2 and a half years when I debuted and finally after so longWe have managed to put the insulin bomb I hope it improves if your metabolic control of the moment only has three weeks with it but it seems that the thing is going well.Let's see if we get hemoglobin to fall to a good level.Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
01/28/2010 5:51 p.m.

The insulin pump for what is it for?I have not told me anything about it ...

Patrickusaf
01/28/2010 6:06 p.m.

Patrick Welcome, and congratulations for that positivism, I am clear that being positive and optimistic help and much to cope with diabetes: D, although no one would like to be here hehe but it is what there is .....
They have not talked about the bomb because you have been in a honeymoon for a short time, over time and seeing how you have the treatment, your doctor propose it ......

Besi41 welcome, there is a thread in this parents forum, stop there that you can surely share many things.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 3:22 a.m.

Bessy, welcome to the club.

As Prado tells you, there is a thread of "parents", and also another of "insulin bombs."Participate and tell us how you carry it.
I also have a diabetic daughter since the age of 8, who has a bomb.Now it is 16.

Health

DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 9:52 a.m.

You can tell me how I access the thread in the forum, thanks

DiabetesForo
01/30/2010 12:44 p.m.

The parents' thread is in the section "I am looking for someone from ..."

Health

DiabetesForo
01/30/2010 3:17 p.m.

Hello,

I have been in diabetes for 22 years and for two I have a chronic urticaria (which is worse than diabetes) I get red ranks through my body and how I take some soothing, my face swells ... They told me that it is autoimmune, for whatthat if it can be related to diabetes ...

tica's profile photo
tica
02/19/2010 7:23 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Patrick, I also catch up with 18, now I have 32, but it was an analytics of a review for work,.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
02/19/2010 10:32 a.m.

Thank you all for congratulating me.

Patrickusaf
08/22/2010 3:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.