Skin ranch and type of diabetes

Patrickusaf's profile photo   01/28/2010 5:21 p.m.

Good, I already published it in the presentation post but it seems more appropriate here.

Sometimes, I don't know the reason but I suppose it will be for stress, nerves, diabetes logically, etc ... I get hunted all over my body and put on my reddish skin and itch enough.
It lasts about 10-15 min and then disappears and as if nothing.It does not seem very worrying but it is quite unsightly since every time I get exaggeratedly nervous they come out ...

I want to know if the same thing happens to someone.If it is for diabetes or has nothing to do.

My doctor (who really, did not trust him for his own reasons) told me that diabetes, rarely, manifested by ranches and dermatitis.

The truth is that I don't know, since I have searched the internet enough but I can't find anything about diabetes-works.Almost all say that it manifests itself by an excess of urine (ketonuria if I'm not mistaken) but nothing related to the skin.

I also have another question:

My type of diabetes !!!At first they told me that it was type 2 but then my doctor (yes, the one that did not trust me much) told me that it was a rare case since according to him, type 1 diabetes occurs in young people of max 14 years andType 2 already occurs from 40 so mine is between 1 and 2.

He also told me that type 2 had a strong hereditary component but the case is that I do not have any diabetic family (except my grandfather's sister, only) but neither my mother, nor my father nor my brothers, etc ...

So what type of diabetic am I?

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Greetings, Patrick.

Patrickusaf's profile photo
Patrickusaf
01/28/2010 5:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Patrick, changes doctor because I fear that he has no pajolera idea.
Where is it possible that type 1 only occurs until the age of 14?

Ask for an appointment with an endocrine and take you there.You will surely be type 1, and you must take an endocrine and, if possible, a diabetes educator.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/29/2010 9:57 a.m.

Haha I imagined that answer although what I said is true ...

Patrickusaf's profile photo
Patrickusaf
01/29/2010 3:39 p.m.

This year I took something similar to the theme of the ras
It can be because of the soap or softener for the clothing I have also heard some isolated case ..
Purchases at the Loratadine pharmacy if you are not allergic and that would have to take the hives to take off the urticaria that it comes out is a soft antihistamine of free sale and would not have to give you sleep.
At least it went well with that. It appropriately, if it happens to you, I would convince you to consult a dermatologist.
Greetings and lucky there you tell us if you improve.

(He told me that mine was mine since according to him, type 1 diabetes occurs in young people of max 14 years)

Diabetes came to me at 22 and they put it like this
DM1 dependent insulin
No dependent DM2

I share the previous comment achieves another professional who advises you better and a good nutritionist.

come greetings and luck

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2015 3:28 a.m.

Something similar happened to me a couple of years.But mine does not find explanation.Summer, 2015, the bomb failed twice in less than a week and I was very scared, and as I had 3 years in a row without taking my bomb in summer (I had it for 8 years and in summer for the theme of sweat, patches, pool, water ... I withdrew it) I decided to talk to my header and ask him to prescribe the Levemir (which I had always put me).Well, I resumed my units and all phenomenal!I spent a few days very happy, until Blop!: -Oused in previous years?So nothing, I had an appointment with the endo, I saw no explanation and to this day I have no idea what happened, so it changed me to Tresiba, and nothing, it has not happened to me again of Las Ronchitas.Now I use toujeo and nothing happened to me

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
05/06/2017 11:38 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

Hello Patrick!I tell you that I also suffer from the question of the ranches but I know that I am prone to allergies in general, I would recommend that you visit an allergist to check your reactions and can give you a medication and more important lotions or creams so that inThe moment that the reaction manifests does not scratch yourself and you can get hurt.It would also be good for you to do a series of tests to see what you are allergic.I use hypoallergenic creams daily so that the skin is kept very moisturized and thus helps control allergic reactions.I strongly recommend the Dermaglos, it is excellent.
And regarding your doctor, as I read in the rest of the comments, I think you need some endocrine with more experience in the subject and specialize in diabetics.
I hope it has been helpful, greetings!

celestemz's profile photo
celestemz
08/26/2018 5:15 p.m.

DT1 desde los 7 años, debut el 2007.
Ultima glico 10,4 (Mayo 2018)
Insulina Novo Rapid y Levemir
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.