drained weight

tica's profile photo   12/07/2011 7:33 a.m.

Hello,

To count the rations how the product is taken, the total weight or the drained weight?The other day I made a dish of gisantes and took the drained weight and raised me a lot, today I have done it with the total weight and I have gotten out a little

tica's profile photo
tica
12/07/2011 7:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Did you ate can or frozen?I frozen the drained weight, I mean defrosting and all already ready to cook the weight in the tilt, they have around 10.6g/HC per 100gr.
Those of can have to look at what puts in the can or bag because sometimes they add sugar to the preservative liquid and we already know what happens, on top of the liquid sugar is very fast absorption, so the climbs are huge,I love can but I have to click for a while before eating for what I have told you.
I hope I have been helpful.
PS: If you eat them, even if you take away the broth, the peas have absorbed part of that additive that they throw them so use the can of the can and do it with the total that puts you in it.
All the best.

MeI's profile photo
MeI
12/07/2011 8:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I always count the drained weight, in dishes with broth I use the meter vessel.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/07/2011 10 a.m.

That happens to eat green marranadas :)) :))

The detail that Mei points out is important ... Frozen theme and theme sauces.

I love pineapple in your juice, in can, and I always usually calculate it as the whole container, even if I don't drink anything from the syrup
The times I have tried to calculate it with drained weight I have pified.

DiabetesForo
12/07/2011 11:28 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Of course, I referred to dishes prepared by me, when as canned foods I have the hydrates that it puts on the label.

DiabetesForo
12/07/2011 11:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.