Royal jelly

ezama's profile photo   12/14/2011 2:05 p.m.

Hello everyone .. I just registered, because although I am not diabetics, if I have relatives who have suffered it for years.I need your help, I have read that the real jelly is very good for many things, among them they are going well for diabetes, please if someone can help me and clarify the doubt I have, is it good?Can a diabetic person consume it?I hope someone answers me soon, it urges me since apart from diabetes, it has other diseases that cause you a lot008080 ">

ezama's profile photo
ezama
12/14/2011 2:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry .. I don't know how this is going, I forgot to be the box of receiving response msj ..

ezama's profile photo
ezama
12/14/2011 2:06 p.m.

Hi, Ezama.
In principle, we do not usually talk about foods that go well or that are suitable for diabetics, but how to eat everything.
It is very different to be diabetic type 1 insulin -dependent or be type 2 and that is not put insulin (there are type 2 that are put).

In any case, what matters is the amount of carbohydrates of the food to be ingested.In the case of the royal jelly, he has obtained this information:
Water: 70%
Carbohydrates: 15%
Proteins: 15%
Lipids: 7%
Vitamin complex b
Folic acid.

It means that, per 100 grs of jelly, 15 would be hydrates.

Any diabetic could take it, simply with those hydrates, or to adjust insulin, or as part of the diet.But if insulin is not injected, you must take it into account, to avoid increases.

I hope I have oriented you.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/14/2011 2:15 p.m.

Thank you very much for answering, I feel the inconvenience .. I am new in the forum and I did not know where to place my question.In the case of my relative, insulin is not injected, it takes a daily pill, for that reason I have the doubt about the royal jelly, I am afraid that the sugar will rise, although I have read that it was going well for diabetics, and as it has othersDiseases that make him feel physical and psychic exhaustion, I thought he could help him.Once again .. Thank you very much, greetings

ezama's profile photo
ezama
12/14/2011 2:20 p.m.

It is not discomfort.You will surely have a diet and you can replace some food with hydrates with jelly
In any case, consult the doctor.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/14/2011 4:15 p.m.

@Alea, I don't know where you have taken that information, but you don't realize that according to your data, do you add more than 100%?
I have found this:
Link
And I "believe it" more.
So my recommendation would be not to take it except cases of necessity (hypoglycemia, exercise, ...).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
01/28/2018 1:38 p.m.

I was taking a Ginseng blister for a few months - which contained real jelly and vitamin C- in the morning.
During that time I had no lack of lack of control or anything similar.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
01/28/2018 5:41 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

mamarvazq said:
@alea, I don't know where you will have taken that information, but do not realize that according to your data, do you add more than 100%?
I have found this:
Link
And I "believe it" more.
So my recommendation would be not to take it except cases of necessity (hypoglycemia, exercise, ...).

Basically the real jelly is sugar, with enough vitamins and minerals but sugar after all.I would recommend or take very little or take alone in hypoglycemia.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/28/2018 10:27 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.