Aunt Julia

Juan Luis's profile photo   12/18/2011 12:42 p.m.

On dates as today, I mean Christmas, I remember my parents, but not of the happy years with them, that also, if not those years in which year and year also things were worse, much worse.The fact is that now, with what is happening with the aunt of Montse, Aunt Julia, I am remembering so much of my parents ... that I want to write this in the memory of my parents, of those nefarious years, and of these moments for whatThat the premiums of Montse, Aunt Julia's daughters are happening.

Aunt Julia had just left a room from the Gomez Ulla hospital, specifically three beyond the room in which she is "housed."He is happy with his hat that has just been given to him, he has gone to visit a neighbor, has been dancing Sevillanas sung by his neighbor who barely still had strength.Then the door of the next room has been opened, and a woman with clear anger symptoms has faced with Aunt Julia to tell her that there is no right, that this is a hospital and not a place to sing flamenco.When Aunt Julia has entered her room she has told us that this woman is a bitter, and has silent, a little sad.But immediately he has recovered, he has quickly thrown his daughters a anger, I don't remember the reason, anyone sure because they have come without "painting the morros", it is difficult to silence Aunt Julia.Nor what he has inside will be able to with her.He will end his life, and hopefully it will be soon, but he will never end his spirit, with his Sevillanas, with his painted morros, with his desire to ... Joé, who fucks that life is that we have had to live.Merry Christmas, Pussy.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/18/2011 12:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I hope that death will be generous with aunt Julia and that life is with her daughters and with the people who love her.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/18/2011 1:09 p.m.

This is my aunt Juli.Thanks Juanlu.
That is what we want, Alea ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/19/2011 4:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I join Alea's feelings, you can't express better.

A hug.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
12/19/2011 4:45 a.m.

Great, Juanlu ... as always.

Hugs, Montse.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/19/2011 1:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.