Another therapy

Pedro37's profile photo   01/10/2012 1:54 p.m.

Hello!This news has reached me today, to see what you think

Link ... Po-1.shtml

Pedro37's profile photo
Pedro37
01/10/2012 1:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it can be very promising to reactivate the immune system .. let's see if they continue to investigate it without obstacles ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/10/2012 2:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It would certainly be great news.Let's see how the rest of the phases of the investigation evolve.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/11/2012 2:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!

I share this information that I just received and that I think I could
Interest them:

alert (I have changed the viral link for one that rebates it)

I just read this link and it is possibly the greatest compilation of pseudoscientific words, percentages, crazy lies and conspiracy topics that I have seen in my life, all seasoned with conclusive phases so that the unsuspecting fall into the trap.

I think the best thing you could do is eliminate the forum link (I have already done it when doing the quote) in case someone is clicking and decides to throw their money and endanger their life.

We are going to make it clear, Type 1 diabetes is not cured in any way , and if you can one day it will not be eating seeds or lowering blood acidity (it has fabric with the doctor "Robert or",charged with scam crimes in Utah).

We have an autoimmune disease and currently no ß cell that "stimulates", there are simply, have been phagocytized.

How many HPs for the world with the desire to get the rooms to people.

tica's profile photo
tica
01/16/2012 3:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.