Anyone from Bilbao or surroundings?

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/26/2012 7:18 a.m.

Well, that, looking at, I have not seen any thread of people from Bilbao or nearby (although you will already know that Bilbao occupies most of the known universe :)))

NoAddedSugar's profile photo
NoAddedSugar
01/26/2012 7:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, we already know that the Bilbao are born where they want :)) :)) :)), but there is some for the forum.Right now I remember Gondrullo, of those who are "active ·.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/26/2012 8:56 a.m.

Indeed, here you have me.If you are from Bilbao, I assume that you have partnered in the Vizcaína Association of Diabetes, which presides.If you have not done it, you are already taking.:-)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/27/2012 3:57 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Well, I'm going to look very bad ... no, I haven't partnered yet ... but this week does not happen !!!

NoAddedSugar
01/30/2012 4:08 a.m.

I just went through here and I am not from Bilbao but almost ... of crosses.And I will also look bad but I have not had time to sign up either ...: P

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
01/30/2012 5:41 p.m.

Garbitxu, without a doubt, like noaddeddsugar, you must sign up.In the endocrine they only give you an initiation, survival course.And in the association it is where you are really going to be self -sufficient, with knowledge so that diabetes is not an important burden.
If you want, I can stay with you to match the association and welcome you personally, as in the purest VIP style :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/31/2012 2:49 a.m.

Jodo!VIP treatment !!!You are from Bilbao right ???I like Garbi ... I am rather on the outskirts 8)
Well, I planned to approach this Friday morning, which I have to approach other things for the capital and I already took advantage.I have to ask for the president?:))

NoAddedSugar
01/31/2012 7:44 a.m.

pos if that I encourage me too and we stay this Friday ... Thus VIP treatment for two hehehe

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
01/31/2012 8:11 a.m.

OEOEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The coffee party with saccharina !!!
GONDRULLO pay !!

NoAddedSugar
01/31/2012 8:36 a.m.

hehehehe ........ very good that.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
01/31/2012 8:37 a.m.

Well, I'm glad that you are clear that associating is fundamental.And it is more for a type 1, for the enormous benefits it provides.

I am curing on Friday morning, so I'm not there.In fact, I only go when I have an important matter that requires my intervention (collaboration with large multinationals ... diplomatic relations with heads of state ... saving the world ... and things like that), but I have no problem being a specific day to give you theWelcome personally as you deserve :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/31/2012 9:59 a.m.

Work?Joe, what a rare vices you have ... These important people ... :)) :))

Well nothing, you'll tell us when it is good for you ... I have enough flexibility for now:-/
Let's see the Garbi who thinks of all this ...

NoAddedSugar
01/31/2012 11:28 a.m.

Curra has not tried it for a long time, it hurts ?: P
Well, you propose and if I have the possibility of staying, although I do not have so much flexibility.all the best

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
01/31/2012 5:16 p.m.

Hey Garbi, well thought out, if you want to stay on Friday and we signed up for the association, for me there is no problem.Even without gondullo reception, coffee with saccharina can take it the same, right?

NoAddedSugar
02/01/2012 5:06 a.m.

Say at least you have met me.Thus they will give you the VIP treatment ... hahaha ...

Ah, of course, do not say you send you "gondullo", because they won't know who is XDDDDDDDDDDDD

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/01/2012 6:06 a.m.

For my perfect, if you tell me what time we stay and where ... I will approach in subway and the time gives me a little the same.You'll tell me ...

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
02/01/2012 7:21 a.m.

Grondullo: I'm already from the association ...
Noaddesugar, I was waiting until half past 11, 12 ... but I didn't see you and the mesage I read it late ... but what has been said, one day you have to stay to take something.
In the association they treated me as vice ... and already wanting the food course for rations ...

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
02/06/2012 7:27 a.m.

Grondullo: I'm already from the association ...
Noaddesugar, I was waiting until half past 11, 12 ... but I didn't see you and the mesage I read it late ... but what has been said, one day you have to stay to take something.
In the association they treated me as vice ... and already wanting the food course for rations ...

congratulations.:-)

As the Indiana Jones Templar Knight would say ... Elgissteee Bieeeennnnnnn ...

You will see how in the association you learn what you need in much less time than would take you to do it in your endocrine consultation.Not to mention the support and psychological rest that is able to exchange experiences with people who know about this much more than you and that will solve your doubts.
In addition, we have an educator every week so you can ask what you need to know between consultation and consultation of your doctor (by appointment).

In short, I think you can take advantage of almost all the activities we do.
Ah, I usually present the monographic talks that we do throughout the year.If you go to one of them, I will be there.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/06/2012 9:50 a.m.

Hello chic@ssssss !!!I lack yoooooo !!!:-(. I hope to be welcome ... :-)
Garbiiiiiiiiiii, I'm Ainhoa ​​!!he he!You see, I have listened to you and I have changed my forum that I like more and on top of
To Gondurulo and Nonaddedsugar I do not have the pleasure of meeting you, but I am sure that in the long life of diabetics that we have left in front, we will end up coinciding in the association.Garbi was known there, in the feeding course for rations.
Well, nothing a health and another for the forum and the Basque anonymous diabetic pandi ;-) ... Bstossssss

Nisa's profile photo
Nisa
04/20/2012 2:02 p.m.

Hi Wapa:
Welcome to the forum.Sorry that I have not written before, but I have not had much free time.Buying little things for my future nephews ... Here you will give you good advice you will see it.A huge kiss and I hope you get the disorders better.I have managed to have good levels finally.There are still strange things, but I'm like you in those days of the month so wait for them to end.Is a coffee day one day?

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
04/22/2012 8:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.