Hello everyone !!

diego00's profile photo   01/26/2012 5:06 p.m.

Hi, I'm new in this forum, I want to introduce myself.
I am Diego, I am 20 years old, I am a nursing assistant and work in a residence of elders.I am Extremadura but I live in a town in Ciudad Real for the reasons of my aforementioned tubajo ...
I have diabetes mellitus 1 for 12 years and well ... I am a bit uncontrolled you already know that in this work there are different shifts morning and afternoon well, but when I go at night Pufff I get a lot of control !!And well I would simply like you to explain your experiences with the insulin bomb I am thinking of requesting it (if my endocrine allows me ...) I have very high hemoglobin almost 9 % and many hypoglycemia ...
And the truth does not have to have some requirements to give you the pump and if it is easy to obtain it.I await your answers and beforehand thank you very much !!

all the best!!

diego00's profile photo
diego00
01/26/2012 5:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!!!: D

In the "insulin pumps and new devices" section you have many experiences about the pump, stop there and raise all the doubts you can think of.But the first thing you are going to see is that we are all very happy with her.
I do not know how the issue will be in Castilla-La Mancha, but if you are determined, talk to your endocrine, shift work is one of the reasons why they indicate the bomb.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/27/2012 3:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.