{'en': 'Permission...', 'es': 'Permiso...'} Image

Permission...

Nana's profile photo   02/22/2010 6:14 p.m.

Can I pass?I even cleaned my shoes on the entrance carpet.

I reside in the United States I am 58 years old (in a month 59: Mrgreen :)

Diabetics since the age of 8 ... 50 long years of punctures.

I found the forum a few days ago and I am monitoring.

Greetings to everyone.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
02/22/2010 6:14 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Welcome nana !!!!!
Uffff ... 50 years with diabetes, small experience, sure you can give us a lot, so tell us your experience and whatever you want: D

A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/23/2010 3:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, Nana !!!Here we are for what you need, and as Prado says with your experience, surely you can give us many things.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/23/2010 4:19 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you.Below in the Sub Forum for Diabetes I am writing a review.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
02/23/2010 6:53 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Welcome Nana.
Jo, who envies to live there.I spent a few years there and I loved it !!
And as the most showers of the forum say, surely here you teach us a lot of things.Uff, 50 years, and I have been 17 and it seemed a lot !!!
We read here !!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
02/24/2010 1:53 a.m.

Hi Nana, welcome to the forum, go, I've been with diabetes for 23 years, but you earn me huhh!I had always wondered that if a diabetic could live many years with the disease, and I see yes, what joy you give me!I always believe that I will not reach 50, in short a small obsession that I have ... You have to tell us a mogollón of things!I guess when you started you had to boil the syringes, they were metallic ..., (well, I hope my absurd questions do not bother you ..: Oops :.) I repeat, welcome, your wise comments will come from pearls.;)

paula's profile photo
paula
02/26/2010 6:27 a.m.

Greetings to everyone!

Paula here I put something you ask.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
02/26/2010 10:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.