Rations information ... etc.

cabronias's profile photo   03/03/2010 10:57 a.m.

Hello, I have always been in Asisa and when I hear about portions and others I completely lose. I only have endocrine, I think that you have educators or something, right?Can I ask for it in insurance?I do the only thing I do is calculate by eye seeing how it is large food and so.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
03/03/2010 10:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here are the best "Eductor online"

I do not know if in your insurance you have educator in diabetes, but it would be interesting that you could talk to one.

In case you do not have it, it would not be more than associate in any association of diabetics that you have close, to guide you.Some have educators (I think)

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2010 11:57 a.m.

Thanks Alea, the truth is that I had not thought about the association, and that I am in one from the first day. I pay and receive the magazines hehehe will I will have to see me how.

cabronias
03/03/2010 12:11 p.m.

Hello, that table that Alea sends you says that a ration is 15 grams of hydrates, there are others that compare the ration with 10 grams ... They also say that for each ration an insulin unit is needed :? :, The tables serve asOrientation, but what is going to give you more information about how each food is affecting is the glucometer.Use it a lot, before and after a meal.This is how more insulin is learned and customized to rations.
In the case of my daughter, a Humalog unit lowers 50 glucose .. a glass of juice rises 50 ... a glass of milk rises 30 .. a lump of sugar 30 .. that's how we go ..

Alea, I'm going this Friday.I call you.

: D Hugs

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/03/2010 5:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks, tomorrow will go through the association to see what they tell me

cabronias
03/04/2010 2:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.