Hello, they just granted the insulin pump ... and

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/11/2010 7:11 a.m.

We are a bit lost on this topic.We are very happy, especially for Marta my daughter who is the one who is going to carry her.He is 7 years old and diagnosed the diabestes a year ago.This year it has been very hard, but hey ... in red had a hypoglycemia with loss of knowledge and we had the truth fatal.Now we are in the process of learning of the system and hopefully after Easter will be put on.They have told us that it is the Medtronic Paradigm I see, we so far do not understand much but they have told us that it is one of the last ones that they have taken in the market and that they are doing very well.I will tell you because as is normal I have a thousand doubts, and I think that some of you are experts on the subject, so I will inform you of all this ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2010 7:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Auro,
My little girl has been a bomb since September but last month they changed it to the paradigm I see, it is true that it is the most novel in the market.Pump diabetes is totally different, you don't even imagine the change.I hope you do well, for anything, here we are, we will contribute what we can.
Kisses for you and Marta.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2010 9:26 a.m.

Hi Auro, congratulations !!!!Do not imagine what your life will change .... We have that of Medtronic, but the previous version of I see ...
Here you have us for what you need, although surely you are turned fast.

A hug

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2010 5:16 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations !!!, I carry it only 2 months ago, I am still learning, but well I hope to help you with how little I know.:))

paula's profile photo
paula
03/12/2010 9:13 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.