Question about Contour Link

HanSolo's profile photo   02/01/2012 4:24 a.m.

let's see.I have diving online and I can't find the answer, so I ask you.

I have a contaur link that Bayer gave me to test, but once I did the relevant tests, I kept it in my league of the meters, where I have a vast collection that I feel proud, with some specimens of the stone age:-)
But we don't deviate from the subject.It turns out that I want to give a person a meter and I will give you the contour link that is new.I am configuring it to leave it in motion, but of course, it has in memory a few results of mine when I tried it.And I want to erase them so that I do not lie when you take the results to your doctor.
I have searched for the instructions and does not say any data erase.And to remove the batteries should not help, because yesterday when I took this device to prepare it, I had no batteries and had not had months without them.And still maintains the results in memory.

Anyone who has this device knows if you can erase the memory in any way?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/01/2012 4:24 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I think they cannot be erased.I was looking to erase the active combo data and try everything and there were no ways.What I did not try was to find a hammer (which would not be for desire) while looking to look for others and zero that the one that could be erased easy was the Touch One.
It seems to me a violation of the patient's privatization rights.In my case I had to return it to Roche because I did not work and I did not feel like they saw my information.

tica's profile photo
tica
02/01/2012 7:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello.
I of the few that I know, the only ones to whom the data can be deleted are those of Lifescan, specifically I know of the One Touch Ultrasmart and the Vario Pro .... The one I have of Abbott, neither can they be erased and the truthIt would prefer that they could be erased.

Greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
02/01/2012 10:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think they cannot be erased.I was looking to erase the active combo data and try everything and there were no ways.What I did not try was to find a hammer (which would not be for desire) while looking to look for others and zero that the one that could be erased easy was the Touch One.
It seems to me a violation of the patient's privatization rights.In my case I had to return it to Roche because it did not work and I did not feel like they saw my information.

well yes.It is something difficult to understand that something as simple can be done as to erase the data, just as a digital camera allows you if you want to erase the images in memory.
"Absurdes" of technology, which sometimes surprises us with certain failures like this ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/02/2012 3:16 a.m.

This is done wanting.Surely they can restore them with factory data

tica's profile photo
tica
02/02/2012 8:29 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I have a little question ........: Oops:
Well, what I'm going:
The coupour strips is soooaaaannnnnn large that I have seen that inside the strips of another boat.
Will there be any problem in putting more strips inside a boat ????
You see what asks: shock:

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
02/28/2012 10:49 a.m.

I have a little question ........: oops:
Well, what I'm going:
The coupour strips is soooaaaannnnnn large that I have seen that inside the strips of another boat.
Will there be any problem in putting more strips inside a boat ????
You see what asks: shock:

Every time a new meter is launched and put that megabote, I get sick.You throw the advantage of the small size of the meter, for example in cases such as the nano or the contour USB.What you have to do is complain and that they know.If there are no complaints, they will never change.I always let my discontent know with those huge boat boats.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/29/2012 3:40 a.m.

And where do I have to complain?
Or who?
AND .......
Can I put more strips or not?: D :))

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
02/29/2012 5:03 a.m.

By power ...... Of course you can, the boat is enooooorore :)) :)) :)), another thing is that it is due there, I cannot comment ...;) I never did, I preferManipulate the strips as little as possible so do not fill any boat.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/29/2012 5:16 a.m.

Hehehehe
Thanks Prado !!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
02/29/2012 5:40 a.m.

Of course you can put more strips.The problem in my opinion is to get them out of there, because putting two fingers to grab one of those fine strips is not an easy task, especially when you measure yourself at certain times or situations.
The problem of strips is only one;MoistureIf they collect too much moisture, their values ​​can be incongruous.That is why you insist on your instructions that you open and close the boat as soon as possible.

To complain, call 900 100 117 or record by email of your dissatisfaction with those frightful boats that measure almost more than the meter and make the meter wallet take an unacceptable size ( ancecionndiabetes@bayer.es )

If we don't complain, nothing changes.And therefore does not improve anything.And this is applicable to everything in this life.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/29/2012 5:55 a.m.

Complaint sent.
At least it is recorded.
I don't put more you throw then.
Here what is left over is moisture.
What a pole of strips boat.
Thank you very much for the answers !!!!;)

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
02/29/2012 6:44 a.m.

I have a problem with my device, and that is that little by little the screen has been darkening until, finally,
I almost have to imagine the result of the tests.The thing is that I do not know where to get another quick usb contaur,
Since it is almost impossible to find out the result, and on Bayer's page I can't find anything.
Do you help me?: D

Sara91's profile photo
Sara91
05/07/2012 11:03 a.m.

Call 900 100 117, it is the customer service phone, they will send you one without problems.
When they changed to Contour Link what I did was call them to send me another spare and I had it at home two days.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/07/2012 11:16 a.m.

Call 900 100 117, is the customer service phone, will send you one without problems.
When they changed me to contour Link, what I did was call them to send me another spare and I had it at home at two days.

Thank you so much :)

Sara91's profile photo
Sara91
05/08/2012 9:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.