After the storm .....

cakemgia's profile photo   03/16/2010 2:40 p.m.

Hello everyone !!! I didn't know where to put this but I wanted to tell you.As I told you in my presentation, this forum has helped me to resume my diabetes after 3 years of madness. Today they have given me the result of my hemoglobin ... 7´2 ... to put the batteries and improve everything thatI can. The visit to the ophthalmologist has been perfect (I was a little scared ...:-/), now I am missing my new endocrine, the result of the hemEndo ... Let's see, the main thing I want to review are the rations, that I do not just control them.
Before I was with a private endo on the issue of pregnancies but for personal circumstances I went to the S.S.

Well, nothing towards Illusion sharing it with you, because if it is not for a chance with this forum, I would be making mine.
Thanks Prado, Lola, Paula, Swety ... well to all. I feel better than ever. Mas calm, more relaxed and a little guilt you hold it !!!!!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/16/2010 2:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

BRILLIANT!!!Well, with the hemo, join the club, here we are a few to continue down.
I'm glad you are more lively.The forum has also helped me and a barbarity helps me.So, you know, here we are: D
A huge kiss and to continue without doing "counterproductive" follies (of the others yes;))

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/16/2010 3:17 p.m.

Thanks Sweety !! The other "follies" can never be abandoned ... you just live once.
Congratulations on your bomb, although in silence, I follow you every day ... I hope you do very well!
A kiss.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/16/2010 3:34 p.m.

I am a lot for those good results, for that hem that is very good and to continue like this, taking care of you ...: D: D: D: D: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/16/2010 4:02 p.m.

Thanks Prado! We will continue here learning every day a little more.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/19/2010 8:53 a.m.

Very good, keep it up, and good that you have no complication in your eyes!
Thank you for sharing your good news ... Thus you encourage us all a bit too.
It is true, it seems that no but this forum encourages you, little by little reading these people so sensible and human, they have motivated me to take care of me a little more.I'm glad you too ... Don't stop telling us how you are doing.

greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
03/19/2010 5:01 p.m.

Thanks Lola !! The truth is that the eyes gave me a little fear, as I had the diabetes I could expect anything. Now I need to control the day to day ... which is the most complicated, the nurseI had never seen me so many times asking for strips :)), I thought I went crazy !!
a kiss.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/22/2010 2:53 a.m.

Good that you are motivated to take care of yourself.
The same thing happened to me with the review in my eyes last February, I was waiting for the worst considering my "crazy life", thankfully the result was positive.The truth that motivated me to take care of my knowledge that I still have no serious complication. It is never too late if the joy is good.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/22/2010 5:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.