Presentation of a type 1 diabetic that was previously type 2

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/03/2012 5:04 p.m.

Hello, I'm Pablo,

Well, I debut with type 1 after being 3 years treating me the header as type 2.

I have already finished assuming it and since January 16 that I start to put the insulin I have more controlled.

I spent these years with pills (Dianbem who did not serve me, and the last year and a half with velmetia and glimiperida) either worked much.It was a long time in the 200-250 without going down Hay.In the last two months I took two glymiperida and then started down from 200 (130-160).

I got the doctor's passage to send me to the endocrine, they made me the pecito and type 1 to click (I already had it assumed that it would be like that).

The first 15 days noticed the improvement with normal values, except four times that passes from 200 (tests that I did with the food) I told my educator and I riño, since then heavy food and for rations of hydrates, I take it toRajatabla and since the day 30 I was as much as I have seen 125, one day I have smelled the descents, but correcting quickly and all normal.(I already signed that this was so everything that I get from life) although I imagine that I will suffer up and down.

I forgot I am 39 years old, I put myself before each meal 4 units of Apidra and at 11 at night 18 of Lantus.(It is a pain not to be able to bed at 22).I only need to control the theme of the punctures (one scares me and it takes me to prick) and rotate the areas although each puncture change of zone.

Well I hope, advice and criticisms and ask for what you want if it is in my hands you will have it even if this very green on this subject.

THANK YOU!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2012 5:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Pablo, welcome to the forum !!!!
My husband was badly diagnosed TB.And it had a very bad time for many months .... He wanted to get insulin, and in fact he has been carrying a very well controlled diabetes for a few years, so, a lot of courage, because from now on, once he caught theTruqui will begin a new life for you.
Here we are for what you need ...
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/03/2012 5:32 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello Pablo, welcome to the forum.

Pozí :?You are one of those affected by erroneous diagnoses and professional bad practice of some matasanos.
Fortunately, you are better diagnosed and controlled.

In a short time, you will be an expert already in the diet by rations and you can modify the dose of ultra -granted insulin depending on what you eat ... desirable thing to be able to have the maximum possible of freedom and be able to control diabetes as well as possible.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/05/2012 3:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!If that time is going wrong to put the lantus, you can advance it, as long as you put it at the same time.
Greetings :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/05/2012 1:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.