{'en': 'Tooth pain for high sugar?', 'es': 'Dolor de dientes por el azúcar alto??'} Image

Tooth pain for high sugar?

roxio89's profile photo   03/25/2010 9:14 a.m.

Hello good!
Sometimes my teeth hurt, and I think it is always when I have the highest sugar, can it be ???

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
03/25/2010 9:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The truth is that I do not know, but I intuit yes, because poorly controlled diabetes can cause, among other things, gingivitis, so it is easy to cause pain.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2010 11:32 a.m.

Thank you ... I will ask for an appointment for Monday or Tuesday with the dentist, because now with the Holy Week Vacations ... and on top of me it also gives me a weird flavor in my mouth ....

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
03/30/2010 5:28 p.m.

Roxio89 I am convinced that teeth/teeth pain increase with high sugar;I have been suffering from them and ... every time I have uncontrolled sugar, they hurt me ... even having "fat" oral infections ;-)

Bianca's profile photo
Bianca
04/21/2010 7:58 p.m.

Those pains have already calmed down, less bad ... but I'm sure they are associated with high glucose ...

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
06/22/2011 7:10 p.m.

Bianca, you must improve that hem urgently.It is a barbarity.Much encouragement !!

Go for it!!

pertuak's profile photo
pertuak
06/23/2011 8:59 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am dentistry with my son living with type 1 diabetes
I really do not know if there is high glucose symptoms and pain symptoms because of.
What I know is that diabetes and mouth diseaseA diabetic are more aggressive and there is a greater risk of complications, aggressive bacteria are filtered by the bloodstream, which can harm any organ (heart, kidneys etc)
In the case of gum diseases, these have a silent evolution that is, they advance without symptoms and affect good glucose control.
The visit to the dentist is extremely important every 6 months and brush your teeth with fluorid paste after each food, use of the rinse dental thread, change of brush every 2 months.

I hope my writing is useful.

9406 's profile photo
07/25/2017 10:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.