New, but only in the forum!xd

SaraRodEs's profile photo   03/26/2010 8:47 a.m.

Hello to everyone!My name is Sara and I am from Almeria, I am diabetics for 11 years, I am 19 now ... until recently I had a treatment with
Insulin pump, but m the e removed, byk it is not normal to have glucosiladas of 9 carrying that type of treatment ...
Now I am with Lantus, that I am not much better, but I just started, like this little by little !!
I hope to be able to solve many doubts and that you solve them too !!
A great greeting to all

SaraRodEs's profile photo
SaraRodEs
03/26/2010 8:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry for having put it twice, I don't know how I have done the truth :?: Oops:
If someone tells me how one of the two is deleted, I will make it delighted!

SaraRodEs
03/26/2010 8:49 a.m.

Hi, Sara.
The duplicate is already erased, do not worry.

The bad control can be remedied.Do you have a good diabetes educator?
You plan us what are your biggest problems to take good control and we will try to help you.You will see how you download that hemoglobin if you put a little of your part.
We are like a great family, in which all its members know what diabetes is and we help each other.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2010 9:35 a.m.

Thank you very much Alea.
I had an espceptive educator, snow Lafuente, it was incredible, but I changed the city and I was a little
Desamparada, now I'm starting to visit another educator, and well, in principle it goes half well ...
I don't know very well how to fix my controls, with the pump it was easy ... what were you high after meals?Well, you got on
A little basal at that time and ready !!But now with the Lantus it is more difficult, and I can no longer make me more controls than I do (7 normal controls plus those I do when I find myself goes down), because I have the fingers that will fall for me as much little needle!!
Anyway, little by little ...
I am very sad to have removed the bomb, because my parents had a lot of fighting in their time to
They gave it after study ... but despite being a great treatment, there came a time when comfort became
Pasotism ....: ((((

SaraRodEs
03/26/2010 11:26 a.m.

Sara, don't worry.If your endocrine and your educator see that you change, that you are willing to take care of yourself and that you put the batteries, surely the bomb grant you again.
The first is to rethink everything related to diabetes and get good controls.
Tell how you are usually and what time you have more problems.What dose of insulin you put on and what kind of diet do you do.You will see how we all help you and you will get astonish those around you.

Health

DiabetesForo
03/26/2010 11:47 a.m.

I hope so!!!I have almost all hours!Yesterday I had a decrease of 33 in the afternoon, however, before yesterday, at the same time
more or less I had 367 ...
I usually get quite well, around 80-130 ... after breakfast I always climb me, I'm gradually increasing the dose
Fast breakfast, but nothing, instead of raising it from 1 in 1 I will have to go up 2 in 2 ... although I think the problem
Of those increases it can also be that I get less lantus than I should, but my educator told me that for now it is
preferable to have those climbs to be every day at 4 in the morning wake up because they gave me down.Half a day too
arrive high, but in the afternoon and at night I improve again ...
I don't have much idea how to regulate the dose of Lantus, when I started (a couple of weeks ago), I put 32 units, but I went to 30 for
The descent of early morning ...
Anyway, a total lack of control, and I am more lost than a needle in a haystack :(
Thank you very much, your support helps me a lot, especially now, what happened to a delicate era.
A kiss

SaraRodEs
03/27/2010 5:42 a.m.

If you get up well, it means that the basal (Lantus) is well adjusted.
The problem is after breakfast, so what you are missing is fast.
It is a good option to breakfast the same rations of carbohydrates every day, until you have adjusted insulin.You must do the same with food and dinner.
You will see how you patience.
And here we continue to help you, you know.:)

Health

DiabetesForo
03/27/2010 12:32 p.m.

Hello beautiful, welcome to the forum.I have been lost a few days (because I have been Malita) but I wanted to give you welcome, tell you that in Almería, in the blue ball, about two years ago, there was a fabulous educator.It's called Ines.Alomejor you can ask for her.I don't know if he will serve there.I use Latin, but I am the revenge that you, waiting for the bomb to give me.I went well for me for a while, until it stopped going well.There is much better of the Levemir.It would be more puncture, but the basal is regulated much better, because the Lantus, in most cases does not last 24 hours.I put 16 units from Lantus (well, in fact tonight to 14) but that depends on many more things ...
Well, a kiss and we read here.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/27/2010 3:31 p.m.

The truth is that the changes are very slow, and they are not always effective ... I can't be waiting
Always see my educator, because between some visits and others they can spend two weeks, and I can't
Paste two weeks badly ... so good ... little to little to little ... I just hope to go down my hem, because
At this step the kidneys and others will tell me very wennas ...
A kiss!

SaraRodEs
03/28/2010 8:07 a.m.

Hi Sara, yes, I agree, we are doing the changes little by little, if we would not have to live with an endocrine or an educator ... but is not at all more, in my opinion, have a good endo oreducator who reviews you that these changes are well made and that our actions in general are correct.
The hemo surely the low ... You will see it, the important step you have given it and it is to recognize that things were not doing very well.Now the first thing you have to do is hit a good basal.And if we can take a hand here ... for that we are.Many times others see what we do not see having the controls and others see it to the first (to tell me, hahahaha)
A kiss and a lot of encouragement

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/28/2010 9:51 a.m.

Hello, I would like to know if the diabetes educator named Ines, greetings still in Almeria in the blue ball, greetings

isabel56's profile photo
isabel56
03/15/2014 8:19 p.m.

Hi Sara, welcome :-), I think the lantua is not arriving 24 hours .... What time do you put it on?And for a ration of food, how long do you click?

Calm, I have a few days of lack of control .... after a cold ... the important thing is that you don't give you downtown at night ... the rest is being solved

;)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/15/2014 8:37 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Isabel56 said:
I would like to know if the diabetes educator named Ines, greetings

Although it is a bit late ... yes, it is still in the blue ball.A good professional.

Jota's profile photo
Jota
08/12/2020 11:17 p.m.

Debut: 2001
Novorapid/ Toujeo (22 unidades)
HbA1c: 8 (Necesita mejorar)
Sensor Free Style desde 2021

savarodes said:
hello to everyone!My name is Sara and I am from Almeria, I am diabetics for 11 years, I am 19 now ... until recently I had a treatment with
Insulin pump, but m the e removed, byk it is not normal to have glucosiladas of 9 carrying that type of treatment ...
Now I am with Lantus, that I am not much better, but I just started, like this little by little !!
I hope to be able to solve many doubts and that you solve them too !!
A great greeting to all

Hi Sara, welcome!I am also 19 years old and I am diabetic since the age of 6.I do have good glycosiladas (about 6.5 - 7.5), although now I have requested change to bomb to try and have granted it to me.Surely we can do good crumbs and I can help you in your doubts.

For any query, send me a message 😉

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/12/2020 11:21 p.m.

@Sararodes, the you can lower glycemia too much if it gets at night., in that case it is usually good to put it in the morning.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/13/2020 1:35 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Sarodes welcome to the forum!
Quiet, that you will get it.We have all done it little by little.

Lantus does not cover 24 hours, so maybe in the afternoons/nights you are higher if you put it at night.It produces a large peak at about 3-4, when you put it at night, it will give you hypoglycemia.
In these cases, as Regina says, it is better to put a lantus in the morning.

I use it 3 years, now I have Toujeo that is better.I got Lantus at night (10-12 units) and a reinforcement at 10 am (2-4 UDS) to cover me 24 hours.

Look at your hormonal cycle.Breakfasts when we menstruate or ovula are disastrous due to insulin resistance.In general, the 3 0 4 days are chaos, all guidelines go to the gate.

Ask your endocrine to freelyle so you can see how your glycemia goes and save hair tests that destroy your fingers.Now the SS covers it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2020 9:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.