Hello everyone

Rosae's profile photo   02/07/2012 1:34 p.m.

Hi, I'm a 32 -year -old girl, they just detected diabetes, but a strong pelin is a story.My mother and my brothers suffered from diabetes and I despite not suffering from her controls because she usually says where there are three fit 4. January 26 was my anniversary with my husband we made 9 years of boyfriends and we went to 170 kmto eat Martin Berasategui.The logically drank a good wine and I water, around 5 km from my house I dizzy in a 2 dizziness curve, nothing a fraction came back to the moment, but it was too late we returned 3 laps of bell,.At 100 km hour but it was incredible, we do not know how we have come out alive, destroyed car and my husband with 4 broken ribs apart from the arm by 3 sites.I have left unharmed, full of cardinals, and with a scare apart from finding out that it was diabetic.
I had that dryness that lack of sleep, and fall asleep anywhere, blamed it for my work, since I work 14 h.Although deep down I thought the same, perhaps.This disease is treacherous and very skills, my car has cost me and almost our lives.All for a rise of 400 glycemia.

Rosae's profile photo
Rosae
02/07/2012 1:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A movividto debut ... I hope you are both well.A bad memory, but luckily it has not been worse.So much courage and welcome!

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
02/07/2012 6:29 p.m.

Welcome!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2012 4:39 a.m.

Welcome to the forum: D

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/10/2012 5:59 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, welcome to the forum.
Dizziness by hyperglycemia?:-/ I dizzy by hiccups, I don't know, the truth is that there is no diabetes equal to another.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/10/2012 9:21 a.m.

Patricia, if it was in the debut, would be on the verge of ketoacidosis, which is very serious.
Welcome, Rosae.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2012 6:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.