Remove Omnipod theme?

fer's profile photo   03/29/2010 9:16 a.m.

Delete Omnipod theme?

A few days ago the "Omnipod" theme appeared in the forum, and given its commercial character, I ask you, do we eliminate it from the forum?

fer's profile photo
fer
03/29/2010 9:16 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Fer, look, I wanted to teach you one thing, if the subject goes there.I also usually be in another diabetic forum, and chance caused me to enter with a post of the same person talking about Ominpod, such Cova, or Covadonga. I have sent an email to the moderator, and they have decided to ban it.Here I copy you the mail:

& GT;Hi XXXXX:
& GT;
& GT;I address you that you are the creator of the Aptdo of Diabetic Spaniards in the XXXXXXXXXX forum to tell you about a fact that I have been watching a time so far.
& GT;As you will see in the Omnipod post, there is a person who calls herself COVA or COVADONGA, who not only in this, but in several forums in which I am registered, makes the same spam message about Omnipod, commenting that in aMonth would be distributed by a Zaragoa company, that if we call by phone ... we are many who are mosques with this issue. If this person was diabetic, he would directly have expanded information or directly would have called her. In all forumsIt is registered with the same Nick. We think that it is a commercial, and taking into account how bad we pass it with this disease, that it is used in forums to do business seems denigrating, since it insists that we call, but it knows perfectlyThe price.
& GT;In short, the only solution that I see would be to send an emnipod an email the official website (in English) asking for collaboration to some diabetic partner who defends well with English and who asked or corroborated that information.
& GT;Thank you very much for everything
"
Subject: About Omnipod

"Thank you for the report, XXXXX. We immediately take actions, since this constitutes a violation of the terms of use of the page.

I have tried to omit web pages and personal names to avoid advertising and respect people's anonymity.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
03/29/2010 11:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.