My first summer with bomb!You are !!

kiara's profile photo   04/06/2010 7:24 a.m.

Hello everyone !! I had published this comment in another post that talked about this, but nobody answers me !!!hehe for what I put as a new theme, you see it and I stay calmer !!=).This is going to be my first summer with the bomb and the truth is that this issue worries me a lot since my boyfriend and I love to spend the summer days on the beach!From sun to sun !!We love water !!!and take the sun a lot !!I had thought about every time I go to the water, be baffled, but of course ... how long can I be baffled without the sugar getting out? 10-15 min?Also ... I usually go every two to the water ... Is it good to be conscious-dispose of so often?Do I have to do controls before and after entering and going to the water?Even if it is in a margin of 30- 40 minutes? I do not know if I explain ... the truth is that if the summer could happen with the bomb it would be great!Because I would not like to return to the punctures, even if I have to sacrifice a little beach!Thanks in advance !!

kiara's profile photo
kiara
04/06/2010 7:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well Kiara, that's a bit to experience.I think you can pass the summer relaxed with the bomb.You should often measure yourself to see how you are going and so find the calm.You have to see what levels you have before disconnecting, how much exercise you do, etc ... I have sometimes thrown up to more than an hour disconnected, of course, without stopping swimming, moving, without eating anything and then when I connectThe basal or put a fast bolus.I who took a diary to the beach and the first days would write everything like this you will know how you have to act.
Well luck and enjoy your vacation.

lola's profile photo
lola
04/06/2010 8:09 p.m.

Thanks Lolaa !!But when you leave the water, and you measure yourself and that, m have you said that you get basal ... but how much basal?For example, if I am bewildered at that time, m had corresponded a basal of 0.8 for example, when Salaga del Agua got that 0.8 in a bolus?Thus, everything suddenly?I don't understand very well!I would love to explain it to me a little more!thank you so much!

kiara's profile photo
kiara
04/07/2010 11:23 a.m.

Kiara:

The bomb you have has a function that adds the extra time of insulin to cover the time you are going to have it disconnected.
It is called something like "preparation for dexconexion"

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
04/12/2010 4:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.