A help with Lantus ...

cakemgia's profile photo   04/13/2010 9:07 a.m.

Hello! I don't know what to do: X I explain the situation:

At night I put 12 from Lantus, I get up at 84, like a snack and a glass of milk and I wear a newpid, at two o'An actimel and planted me at eating (usually 13.30) in the beautiful amount of 190.
What would you exchange to avoid that descent with her climb, the Lantus, the novorapid, breakfast later ..... ??

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/13/2010 9:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look, I am new to the Lantus, surely there are people who help you but you do not say what time you have breakfast ... What I would do is breakfast one more pelin and then instead of yogurt (although I do not know if it is normal or0%) if it is normal I would take something less .... Let's see what they tell you here, I will take it as an example for me, that any help is little ...

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
04/13/2010 10:37 a.m.

Thanks for your answer.
The actimel has been to overcome the bass, according to me the endo would not have to eat anything in the middle of the morning, that's why I have trusted myself and ... Download, with its tremors and dizziness that we all know: Oops:

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/13/2010 10:51 a.m.

Try breakfast one more ration, to avoid the low number of mid -morning and thus have to take anything that brings to you glycemia.
You know, method of trial-error.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/13/2010 10:58 a.m.

Thanks Alea.Mañana I make the sandwich a bigger pelin and I tell you, in case you can serve someone else !!!!!
Uffffff ...... my operation bikini ... my mother :))

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/13/2010 11:16 a.m.

To modify Lantus you need to observe trends ... that is, see at least 1 week how values ​​are.
That 1 day you get out results does not mean that you must change something ... Many factors influence glycemia, not just insulin, exercise or food.

The Pico de Lantus (which has it, does not always do so, but it has it) usually happens around 4-5 hours.

DiabetesForo
04/13/2010 3:20 p.m.

Thank you Owash! Now I am in that, in seeing a little as I react but I have been with descent all day, at 5 in the afternoon again to 60 :(, the post gives me perfect (as never never) but I do not arrive.
Well, patience and to ask for strips :)) :)) :)) because today I have 8 controls already !!!!!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/13/2010 4:17 p.m.

12 ?????.... I put 30 at night ¡¡¡¡¡
Is little what you put on or mine?Joer is more than double.
The only explanation is that I at most than you?

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/13/2010 4:48 p.m.

The explanation is that each person has their insulin needs, we cannot compare each other.I also put 12 units of Lantus and now with the bomb my total basal is also 12 units.

DiabetesForo
04/13/2010 5:08 p.m.

If you go, at the moment 12, but I just started :))
I am calculating dinner and I already have another doubt: oops: I put 0´80 fast per ration of HC, if after eating I am 200 how did I correct it? How is the calculation done?
I don't have the endo: x

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/13/2010 5:18 p.m.

Hello!
A fast unit usually lowers glucose in 50 units, but that depends on the sensitivity of each.You have to try to see what is yours.
Does the Lantus last 24 hours, putting it at night?
Greetings

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/13/2010 6:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina!
Well, I don't arrive because I have 2 nights with the dinner post around 200 (dinner little), but then I wake up at 75-80.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/14/2010 2:35 a.m.

Well, I get to dinner's post well, I am doing very well to me.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/14/2010 12:01 p.m.

Cakemgia, the high dinner post is fixed with the rapid.You can upload one more fast unit at dinner, not to reach 200.
If before dinner you are fine, then the Lantus does reach you.Do not lie down very fair, because I think it goes down a lot at night.

My daughter puts on the lantus in the morning, because at night they gave her hypos.

Greetings: d

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2010 1:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.