Hi, I'm New and I want K me orientes a Poko

marinita's profile photo   04/14/2010 2:01 p.m.

Hi, I'm Marina, I am 18 years old, I am a diabetics since the age of 11 and Celiaca since 13 are very associated diseases
At the beginning he lay everything very well but as the adolescence was spent, I am missing my head, it is very hard to be diabetic in the era of adolescence.
I prick the insulin that always but the blood tests the truth that I always assign it to me and I did not know the sugar began to go and last year I was ingredible into observation with the very algae sugar I wanted to help me improve everything and yearA normal life because I am tasting and it is also costing me to assimilate what I have my boyfriend and my family helps me but I need someone who is going through a hug kisses

marinita's profile photo
marinita
04/14/2010 2:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Marinita.

Of course, at your age it is a task to have diabetes and also celiacía.I have a 16 -year -old daughter, also diabetic, so I can understand you a little.
I know it is hard, especially discipline, but try to think about one thing: the more you know about diabetes and how to control it, the freer you will be.
If you do the controls and learn to handle yourself by rations, you will know how much insulin you need at all times to eat what you need or you want.
If you have an educator, it would not hurt to say a review to catch up.
Anyway, tell us what treatment you have and where it costs you more work to carry good figures.The more data we give us, the better we can guide you.
Do not hesitate that we are here to help you, that we are all on the same ship.

Come, today is the first day of your new life.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/14/2010 2:15 p.m.

Thank you really, because I skewed the slow insulin in the afternoon and I punctu

marinita's profile photo
marinita
04/15/2010 12:46 p.m.

What slow insulin do you use?
The fast (Humalog, Novorapid or Apidra?) Do you always put the same, what do you eat?
What controls do you usually have?
Tell us a little more.You'll see how we throw a little hand.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 1:16 p.m.

Hello, I am 29 years old and since the 24 I have type 1 diabetes and I would ask them why with the insulin I rose a lot if someone can help me I will appreciate it

macias's profile photo
macias
04/20/2010 1:03 a.m.

Marinita welcome, but tries to write a little better than it costs a lot to read your messages.
Macias Welcome, but open your own thread.
Greetings to both

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/20/2010 6:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.