Gym product for type 1 diabetics

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/15/2010 10:44 a.m.

Hello, I am signed up to the Gym a few months ago and I am interested in buying any product, can anyone recommend me?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 10:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A product?
You should explain what the product is for, because we do not know if you mean one of those boats that bring "supplements", or weird things (carnitines, proteins, etc., of origin more than doubtful)
I don't know if you want it to muscle, to lose weight or for what.
I guess your question is whether it is suitable for diabetics (in my opinion they are not suitable for anyone, but that is another story), but you must explain what it is to give an opinion.

Health and Welcome.

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 11:18 a.m.

It is for muscular alone and I mean powders from those of milkshakes and I know that they are not good for anyone but I suppose there will be some that can be taken without sugar I have seen diabetic people who are very strong and esse muscle have not taken it out.to the gym in a short time

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 12:05 p.m.

You will have to look at the composition and see how many hydrates it has for every 100 grs, to calculate the insulin.Anyway, I advise you to consult it before with the endocrine.
If you want to put the composition here, we can guide you something else.
Health

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 12:39 p.m.

I still have not bought any that is why to see if someone who has it recommends any, the endocrine will tell me or think so I do not say anything

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 12:55 p.m.

I don't know what my colleagues will tell you.
I only tell you that one of my children, very gymnast and takes supplements of those, does not stop telling me to leave them.And he is not diabetic.

I think that with a correct and balanced diet an enviable physical form can be achieved in the gym, without the need for artificial supplements, but those who know of this more than me will be answered, which I am wrong.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 1:12 p.m.

Thank you I will continue waiting if I just want to take a boat of those to help the body a bit and then nothing to follow normally is in a "help" plan

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 1:22 p.m.

Ok, then have a little patience, to see if those who are more put on those issues enter, and you will see how they guide you.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 1:24 p.m.

Saint's hand: Mrgreen:

Sorry for the joke ...

If you have diabetes and you go to an endocrine (which is usually normal) take advantage and that he recommends the nutritional supplements that you may need (if you need it) or the best diet that can go.

In my opinion, with slightly increasing the kcal and balancing all the components you would already be left over.
Maybe the endo could better advise you on when it is better to take protein (before or after exercise) than type of carbohydrates is better for before or after exercise ....

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 2:46 p.m.

Hello, the supplements are used when you are stagnant in the gym. When you have been training the progress for a short time, although you use supplements will take time to see important results, spectacular advances are only achieved with steroids with the damages they bring.
Get a good diet, upload calories and proteins a bit whenever you train and you will see results.
For after training I make a homemade proteins and hydrates, it has been for a long time to put some powders in water but it is much healthier because it is exactly what it carries.
Start like this and when you carry ... do not more than a year in a row training and notes that you do not advance, consider the supplements if you want but at first it is to throw the money.
If you want, a very good forum of bodybuilders from all over the Hispanic world in which there are diets and information about supplements and even some post about diabetes and weights.
I feel the billet: mrgreen :: mrgreen:
all the best

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/15/2010 4:30 p.m.

I will wait to see if someone tells me something concrete

DiabetesForo
04/15/2010 4:33 p.m.

But I can't be: you don't take anything, a good diet is more than enough
Moreover, I would tell any person but being diabetic with more reason. It seems to me that what you are looking for (do not get angry) is that someone tells you that they are lean because otherwise you would ask your endoc directly.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/15/2010 4:37 p.m.

hahahahahahaha I don't know when this post is ... but the "joke" of it is great, another naive that is thought that there is a magical bean (in this case beaten) that puts you like the incredible hulk or makes you lose weight according toWhat is sought without the minimum effort, on the Internet, even on this website there are advertising banners in that aspect.I am not going to comment on other comments of "You don't know what they carry" or "are used when you stagnate", because it is not the subject.
The first thing you should do is train and after that continuing to train harder every day, that along with H.C.and proteins (kcal/daily) distributed throughout the day 7-8 meals, playing with glycemic indices and type of absorption (fast/slow), that is when you see in the long time (it is a background race and not a spring) You will check your evolution.If what you are looking for is that they give you the approval of recommending something that does not exist (the miracle) because you do not ask those you have seen what do you comment ???

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/06/2015 7:20 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Come on .... magic powders ... [-(I will tell you that it does not exist !! TranswTo a coach who understands and comments with your endocrine., and with the diet many times all the necessary amounts are not covered, but first inform yourself and strive to know what it is, so you want it, that you need and to what it serves.
And forget about myths ... work eats and rests;)

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
09/06/2015 10:25 p.m.

I took nutritional supplements (gainers, full of sugar) when diabetes was ravage on my body and I didn't stop losing weight without stopping.I didn't know what the hell was passed and blamed him for the opposition nerves ...

Well, they have told me that one of the reasons why I don't have a honeymoon is that I burned my reservations tried to neutralize what that supplements bomb does to us in orsnism ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/06/2015 10:36 p.m.

You would burn for that excess sugar more than you consumed daily and the consequent segregation of insulin of a pancreas that was in reserve.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/06/2015 10:39 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Exact

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/06/2015 11:33 p.m.

If you mean post training protein milkshakes, they are to avoid muscle catabolism, it is a way of taking protein and that it reaches the muscle faster than if you eat turkey for example, people who do not know these products are thought to have anabolizers or thatI and it is simply serum of powdered milk, in short ..... what if you have to calculate the dose taking into account your remaining protein shots so as not to go down and put your kidneys like a motorcycle hehehe if you are interestedThere are several that are zero, without ch, or sugars, you have to look that they are isolate/isolated from serum, they do not raise glucose and above all comment with your endocrine.

I hope I have helped you, if you need anything else, you know ...

krrs's profile photo
krrs
09/25/2015 6:54 a.m.

Hello good.

First of all, tell you that I studied Higher Sports Cycle, and I have been 16 years of my life (from 14) practicing martial arts and fitness, already before being diabetic and also from my debut.

The first thing you should know @rychar007 is that there are no shortcuts or miracles or anything like what you describe.The supplements are that, supplements, which used with head and always practicing sports correctly in conjunction with a healthy diet, can help you small extent to achieve your goal.
My advice is that first of all empties your mind of everything you think of knowing about the Gym, and you begin to learn everything again and well, by the hand of good professionals and sources of information.Like these supplements do not make miracles, they are not as harmful as I have read above (please without offense, if you have not taken supplements, or studied their composition and application, based on what do you advise them?)

In my case I take protein powder (which is still a serum of microfiltrate milk, removing fat and carbohydrates to isolate only the protein) and take them when I cannot reach the consumption of daily protein that I must achieve for my goal.

Summarizing: sport and nutrition are a science, and there are no miracles.I disagree with doubtful opinions and seek reliable information, studies and above all raise an acceptable objective, since only then can you determine what supplement you need ... although I already tell you, the most important thing will always be exercise, diet and above all a good control of glycemia.

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
09/30/2015 9:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.