Hello everyone, I present myself

Shuya's profile photo   02/24/2012 9:19 a.m.

Hello everyone, because I am Shuya and first of all I have been wanting to register in a forum of diabetic7 years (I have 21) and my diabetes was because of a syrup for acne and first of all I wantMother began to worry and such because we went to the doctor (I remember above all to be in the waiting room with the game Boy Tanke with the blue pokemon Jajajj) well I send me a syrup, within a few days I started to notice strange and such,In summary that they entered me and told me that I had type 1 diabetes that would be inheritance and that my grandmother did not believe it because in my family nobody had diabetes and then my grandmother called a relative who was head of Medicine in a hospital in a hospitalFrom Madrid telling him if he could do a favor to know for sure if it was a hereditary diabetes or by syrup to this the doctor told him that if he would do the favor, good then it was confirmed that it was for the syrup and well here I am herehahaha and told how I started in this world and I hope to have fun here to meet more people with this disease for XDD

A health

Shuya

Shuya's profile photo
Shuya
02/24/2012 9:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum

Well, precisely type 1 diabetes is not hereditary: shock: ... moreover, it has never been.

The syrup is rare, so to speak:-/ that coincided over time with the diagnosis is a very different thing and another that is the cause.
Because what kind of proof did they do? Did they analyze the syrup? What substance was the trigger?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/24/2012 12:07 p.m.

Hum, the syrup is not going to be, I'm afraid.

Granitos could be a dermatitis, which is very common to be associated with diabetes, especially in debut.My daughter had it.But they didn't give him syrup and debuted equally;)

Anyway, welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/24/2012 1:05 p.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!: D

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/25/2012 6:02 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well be it or not, now I'm here waiting for you and have a good time ^^

A health

Shuya's profile photo
Shuya
02/27/2012 7:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.