Information down of sugar

Tistii's profile photo   02/27/2012 9:33 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!

I have been for this summer, I've almost been for this year, with loss of sugar, I start finding bad, I dizzy, my hands and legs tremble and I have to sit because I can't myself, it gives me much cold orSudden heat, urine quite frequently and I have much more anxiety, but I don't see that this thirst commented on some, I do drink water but I don't know if I don't know more than before ...

Now they sent me to the endocrine and after doing an analysis (they said it went well) and continue with sugar dowers, they sent me to the endocrine and sent me a sugar curve, we were going that I was in the doctor all morning, first thing in the early timeThey did a normal analysis and then they gave me two glucose boats and they told me that it was 100 or something, and then they punctured me 4 times more (1st hour).After that I went to the super close to buy me something to eat and gave me a low while I arrived, a bad time.

But I still have a month and a half to have time with the endocrine and this week they have given me two more downturn, but when I take sugar after a while it passes me, he gave me one at night at about 9pm.and another at noon at about 14h.I do not know if this is normal or if someone could explain if this is that I have diabetes or what kind or how it goes, because for me everything is new, my diabetic grandmother and my aunt is diabetic, but my mother does not, I don't know if thisIt has to do, because they have sugar climbs and I instead give me down !!!

Could someone explain that they can tell me when I go to the endocrine with the results, and what can it be?
These sugar dowers, means that I am diabetics or has nothing to do with?

You can help me !!!

Thank you very much in advance !!!

Tistii's profile photo
Tistii
02/27/2012 9:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello

Welcome to the forum.

Didn't they tell you or did not see the results of the glycemia curve?

The glycemia drops are not usually a symptom of diabetes, it is precisely the opposite ... if they were type 1 diabetes you would be thirsty (you drink 1 liter of water and still be thirsty), you drink many water (more than 7-8liters a day), urinous (easy 12-15 times a day), you eat a lot (easily a 3000 or 4000 kcal diet) and despite that large and inexplicable weight loss.
In type 2 diabetes you would not have such clear symptoms, they would be very attenuated and probably would have fairly high fasting glycemia.
Perhaps if it were reactive hypoglycemia it could be considered that you had type 2 diabetes in the future.

They can be many things ... hyperinsulinism (although if you have already passed childhood ...), insulinoma (normally benign), reactive hypoglycemia (after eating many carbohydrates they metabolize too fast and the pancreas segregates too much insulin)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/27/2012 12:43 p.m.

Thank you very much for answering Owash !!!

The truth is that they did not tell me the results because the girls who made the curve only extra my blood and then the results have to tell me the endocrine, but since they did not give me time until within the month and a half, because I have scaredBut because this week he has given me two dos of sugar and of course I am super tired.

Thank you for the explanation, I do not think you have type 1 diabetes, for the symptoms you comment, but of course then what do these sudden sugar declines mean?Because for what you comment can be many things, uff !!

Yesterday I went to my hospital to see if they fastened my visit and they told me that only the doctor can do and of course ...

When they give me the results of the curve I will put them and you tell me for your experience, can it be?

Thank you so much

Tistii's profile photo
Tistii
02/28/2012 3:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.