far better

cabronias's profile photo   04/27/2010 9:06 a.m.

I just wanted to tell you that in the last analysis I have glycosilada in 8.1 that is not to throw rockets but it is a point less.
I tell you also to tell me how wonderful I am :)) :)) ... not seriously in just a month taking care of me and with a diet I have managed to lower a point. For all those who do not take care of themselves that seeThe rapid thing that results are achieved.
Well Ttambie stop smoking, I don't know if it will influence or not.
To take care of everyone that if I have been able to disaster I am ....: D: D

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/27/2010 9:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ole, ole and ole bastards !!!You are wonderful !!!Hahahahaha.Seriously ... I don't know if you will be wonderful or not but what is wonderful is that descent in your hemo and before that there is no doubt ... it is wonderful !!!!So my most sincere congratulations !!!By the way ... how have you achieved smoking?Because you release it as well as passed and ... I think it's a great merit !!!Equal or even more wonderful than hemo's descent :)
Muxus !!!And ... to keep taking care !!!

Bianca's profile photo
Bianca
04/29/2010 3:25 a.m.

Going down a point is always great news.
Congratulations, bastards, and to move on.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/29/2010 10:37 a.m.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!! .... now for 7 .....;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/29/2010 11:26 a.m.

thank you
It is the first time that I am better since I am diabetic and it has given me many animals.
The spirit of this thread is to give animos to anyone who has not begun to take care of themselves, which can be achieved ... and now for 7
AhA psychologist who does hypnosis helped me.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/29/2010 4:34 p.m.

Hi Cabronias
Very well done ... Congratulations!Well and also congratulations on quitting smoking ... I hope you have made you feel a little more to taste with yourself and that you have to continue taking care of you.

lola's profile photo
lola
05/03/2010 10:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.