Good recipe website collaborates Ferran Adrià

carmen.materod's profile photo   03/05/2012 4:38 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!!
I don't know if you know the website diabetes to the letter.
It has very good recipes and very good resources to calculate HC etc ..
I leave the link on the blog, you tell me what you think.
There are three different pdf recipes that can be downloaded.

carmen.materod's profile photo
carmen.materod
03/05/2012 4:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

On the scientific dissemination day that we organized last day in Bilbao with Ciberdem, one of the workshops was this;The one of Diabetes to the Letter and Foundation Alicia.He liked it a lot and is a real luxury to have an initiative of this type linked to the help of people with diabetes.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/05/2012 12:12 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hello:
Thanks for these recipe contributions.Little by little I am learning to cook something more elaborate than pasta, lentils, tortilla ... I was when they told me it was diabetic, so I went from learning to cook to know what HC I have in front.These recipes come very well because I do not dare to make meals with certain sauces or so because I do not know how to calculate the portions ... Let's see if between the recipes and the help of the association I can put on how I did before playing the kitchens...

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
03/11/2012 3:45 p.m.

Good chickxu,
It may not be the most indicated, because I carry my diabetes a little in that way (now better, less bad), but as for the sauces I would recommend that you relax a little.Look, at home we eat three and when we make pasta or meat and cook some sauce I usually throw just a 200ml cream brick, the rest is a salt of salt, spices, mushrooms ... so you see 200ml more or less ..It does not suppose too much.
I hope I have helped you a little :)
And courage with the kitchen, which is sucked!;)

tonks's profile photo
tonks
01/30/2014 5:38 p.m.

@Garbitxu do not hesitate, I loved cooking before finishing in this uncertain world of diabetes, and I tell you that I do everything, I have managed to eat super healthy but original, we make from foie chocolates, carpaccios, woksand somewhat more original vegetable recipes.It is to try and replace some for others.The cheese cake that was my preferred dessert I have managed to do it without affecting me in the least.All Light, and with Stevia, and having little fat and no sugar I wear warm.Regarding sauces, I make them homemade, (the tomato with Stevia), of vegetables (onion and carrot with white wine and trituro for white meats).The chicken is marine, use many species, such as Provencal Herbs and Curry.
If you like to concise and experiment I have a Tupper to the vapor of Lekue with which I have fun making healthy recipes to the microwave.At first you look a little lost but when the calm blaches on him.For example, last night we had broken eggs with potatoes and glulchs and shrimp.And without staining almost anything, the tupper and a small pan for glules the rest to the micro.Time: 8 minutes was all on the table.;)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/24/2015 12:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.