Another to the draw :-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/05/2010 6:31 p.m.

Hello, my name is Rober and I have been with type I diabetes. They detected it with only 6 years.

I have recently proposed the possibility of assigning an insulin bomb, but I barely have information.

Greetings to everyone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/05/2010 6:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, welcome, there will surely be people who can solve your doubts.

darder's profile photo
darder
05/06/2010 3:54 a.m.

Hello and welcome!

From the age of 6, surely your experience will be very helpful here.
I think that if the insulin bomb have been proposed, they should have given you information, it would be their own.Well, here you have us to ask all your doubts.
I have been with a bomb for 5 years and I am an defender of using a bomb for control and that is very practical, it is not perfect but I would not return to the bolis again, even if they would pay me.Do not cut yourself and ask everything you want to know.

all the best.

lola's profile photo
lola
05/06/2010 6:46 a.m.

welcome!

I also have been with the diabetes, 22 years old, they detected it with 3. For 4 years I have been pump of insulin.At first I had my doubts and even asked me to return the bomb to the endocrine.With all my life clicking with the Jeringillas and then the feathers did not suppose any effort to continue the same ... but then the analyzes did me, and of course a 5.8 of Hemo is not bad at all.And I gave her another chance ... and I stayed: P

Last year I went to the beach a week and to avoid the roll of disconnecting it and being looking at me the sugar every half hour took my pump and turned to the bolis, and decidedly I did not change the pump for anything ... gives a lot of freedom of schedulesAnd to practice sports.

tica's profile photo
tica
05/06/2010 8:23 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, do not hesitate to try the bomb, I do not change it for anything, I have taken it for 5 years and I do not return to the feathers or joke, it gives you quality of life.Stop for the pump section, read it and from there raises all the doubts you can think of.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/06/2010 11:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.