Aesthetic surgery

carmen.materod's profile photo   03/12/2012 6:49 a.m.

Hello everyone!!

I have been looking for some post in the forum on cosmetic surgery and I have not found it (if there is please tell me: d)
I wanted to know if someone here has intervened to increase breasts, if so, it was the operation, if it had a problem, what were the conditions to be able to operate etc ..
I have met a couple of diabetic girls in a coexistence that asked me about this and the truth is that I do not know any close cases to inform them.

All the best!!!

carmen.materod's profile photo
carmen.materod
03/12/2012 6:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is a thread in the forum on famous with diabetes , many of the people who come out in that thread In addition to having diabetes, plastic surgery operations have been done.

The "Princess of the People" has done the operation that you comment on chest increase and at least one rhinoplasty and a facial lifting.

I do not believe that there is much problem in having aesthetic surgery operations or any other type if one is put in the hands of professionals and informs of their entrepreneurships.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/12/2012 4:16 p.m.

They are already desire ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/14/2012 7:07 p.m.

that are already desire ...

In particular, one of the girls who requested information had a problem in development, and felt quite self -accommodated and this greatly influenced him in his day to day etc.Operate and that helps you feel better because well, I do not see it badly. In part of Ebelen Esteba and famous I suppose there will be more diabetic people who have performed aesthetics.

carmen.materod's profile photo
carmen.materod
03/15/2012 8:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.