{'en': 'Vaginal Diabetes and Candidiasis', 'es': 'Diabetes y candidiasis vaginal'} Image

Vaginal Diabetes and Candidiasis

Ana Poppe's profile photo   05/12/2010 6:48 a.m.

Hello,

Some time ago since I have been suffering with this problem and the truth is that I am desperate, it does not give me truce and the pains are very intense, annoying and they do not let me make a normal life.

I have read online that is closely related to diabetes due to bad metabolic control, anyway, any person can suffer.

The point is that I have been medicating with several antifungal drugs these last 8 months and every time I fall again.I have passed through more than 6 different gynecologists both private and social security and all of the last one give up and end up blaming diabetes with which I stay the same or worse than at the beginning because it is seen that fungi become strongerwhen they do not eradicate them well.

Has anyone gone through this?Please help me with any advice, experience, recommendation or advising me a good gynecologist.

Thank you.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
05/12/2010 6:48 a.m.

Anapp

Hello, Ana, I cannot advise you much on that subject, but it is true that diabetics are more prone to genital infections or urinary system.However well -controlled the glucose is, there are always times when it is above normal and can feed bacteria and fungi.With a gynecologist who is confident, because they are very common treatments, but, if it does not cure, go back to consult to see if you can increase the dose or duration of treatment.
I hope you are better soon.A hug :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/12/2010 4:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina, we'll see if I am more lucky the next query I have it with a dermatologist :?

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
05/13/2010 12:03 p.m.

Anapp

Hi Ana, I have gone through that and the explanation that my doctor gave me is k the diabetics when urinating we can "make" glucose by urine so it is a very good food for fungi, so the first thing control yourself very muchWell glycemia.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/15/2010 11:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Something is happening to me that if it is not the same is similar, it really happens very badly, we'll see what it tells me on the next appointment, the gynecologist.

Ana, I have sent you a private with a grandmother's remedy.

A kiss

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
05/22/2010 3:03 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

It has also happened to me and in fact I was almost 2 or 3 years without interruption with this problem, so I understand your despair.
I have always used Laurimic in ovules (when I have had the problem inside) and in cream (when it has been exterior).
Both my endocrine and my gynecologist have told me that diabetes is the main cause because sugar acts as a crop field for bacteria and fungi as Regina says, but I don't know to what extent it is true because my sister has also suffered it and notIt is diabetic.During the summer it happened even worse because heat and humidity also influences.The doctors recommended, for example, to change my bikini for a dry one every time I came out of the water.
The good thing is that since I have left the oral contraceptives no longer happens to me, so I think that, at least in my case, I was also related to that.Maybe you also use.
I guess it's a mixture of several factors

Sisi's profile photo
Sisi
06/24/2010 5:24 a.m.

Good, I am with the same problem girls, I am desperate, it is to start summer and with heat, sweat, it's horrible, I have been in a thousand gynecologists but it doesn't matter, as soon as you say that you are diabetic I think I thinkThat their hands are washed, there is no right, what is that grandmother's remedy? I have tried everything from everything and the truth is that I take contraceptives years ago but I had never considered that I could be related.The worst thing is that you can make chronicles.

nesanbla's profile photo
nesanbla
07/22/2010 5:27 a.m.

Hi Nesambla,

There are several "grandmother's remedies" one of them is to put natural yogurt in the area, yogurt is not antifungal but pains pain a lot.Another is to make vaginal baths with sodium bicarbonate for every liter of water a tablespoon of bicarbonate.And the last one, which I also tried, is to make vaginal baths with hydrogen peroxide.

All the best.

AnaPp's profile photo
AnaPp
07/23/2010 11:53 a.m.

I debuted in Diabétes a year ago and in parallel I had urine infection that originated candidas.I packed it into an operation of a polyp that had been done to me but no gynecolgo or endocrine told me that they could be related to the diabets but it seems that the infection after the operation unleashed the diabets: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I reproduced with the antibiotics but in the SS my head doctor gave me some pills and a cream that took them away.I have not had a year or so again.

What they explained to me is that the candids live in our flow to protect us and that if something alters them they multiply massively producing itching, pain, stinging ... In my opinion what you need in addition to a palliative to avoid the inconvenience is to knowWhat reproduces them to stop the root problem.Have you made crops?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/28/2016 4:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ana poppe said:
hello, some time ago since I have suffered with this problem and the truth is that I am desperate, it does not give me truce and the pains are very intense, annoying and they do not leave meMake a normal life.

I have read online that is closely related to diabetes due to bad metabolic control, anyway, any person can suffer.

The point is that I have been medicating with several antifungal drugs these last 8 months and every time I fall again.I have passed through more than 6 different gynecologists both private and social security and all of the last one give up and end up blaming diabetes with which I stay the same or worse than at the beginning because it is seen that fungi become strongerwhen they do not eradicate them well.

Has anyone gone through this?Please help me with any advice, experience, recommendation or advising me a good gynecologist.

Thank you.

So I started with diabetes and for now they have not turned to me.I guess you will have the uncontrolled glucose.
I also tell you that I was what I told the doctor the relationship di

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/26/2017 11:07 p.m.

If you do not have good levels, fungal infections are recurring, get out of one and start with another.
Try to control it because for more treatments you do they will return little.
And if you also use contraceptives I say nothing ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/27/2017 5:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Excessive sugar release is ideal for pathogens such as Candida Albicans to grow and extend and generate biofilm.Ideally, try to control your blood sugar levels and follow an adequate diet.I leave you the blog of Marisa Rodríguez where you find amount of useful information.
All the best.

rosamari's profile photo
rosamari
05/25/2017 10:46 p.m.

Hello Ana, I have also had episodes like the ones you say but not with the same frequency and with the difference that my gynecology has not referred to diabetes as a cause for them although it is true that if your values ​​are good, yourDefenses act better and prevent any type of organism for the organism in general.Anyway, my advice based on my experience is that in addition to using ovules (something like 3 or 5 ovules per month), you also take a look at those issues that help prevent the situation such as hygiene, hygiene, hygiene,The fabric of your underwear, the intake of natural yogurt and even talk about cleaning the area with a gauze with water and apple vinegar (checking the proportions of water and vinegar)
I hope you can solve the subject !!!

celestemz's profile photo
celestemz
08/26/2018 5:09 p.m.

DT1 desde los 7 años, debut el 2007.
Ultima glico 10,4 (Mayo 2018)
Insulina Novo Rapid y Levemir
Argentina

Hello @"Ana Poppe", the same thing happens to me, I have been being able to remove the candids, it is super annoying.I wear probiotic ovules and the truth that I have improved a lot.Now I am pregnant and I have prescribed a Laurimic egg, and then continue with the probiotics, which are 5 per month after the rule and for 3 months in a row.You can also complement it with oral probiotics, which are of parapharmacy.Also of course, cotton underwear, yogurt etc etc that surely have already told you a lot of times.
Good luck!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
08/27/2018 11:05 a.m.

So I started with diabetes and for now they have not turned to me.I guess you will have the uncontrolled glucose.
I also tell you that I was what I told the doctor the relationship di

The same, when the same thing happened to me.Once the sugar was controlled, it disappeared.So luck !!

MartaCR's profile photo
MartaCR
08/28/2018 4:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.