Nautical pump and sports .......

Alberto P's profile photo   03/15/2012 8:13 a.m.

Puff ... I had not entered the forum for months, I am liado but in the end I found a while to continue explaining my experiences.
The first and most important thing is that after four months with the bomb I have achieved a 7 -meter, I had something worried about the issue because with two months I saw that it did not come out of 7.5 and 7.8 but in the end the light was made.
The second is that I have put all the machinery in operation for the practice of my sports passion….Windsurf and Kite Surf.I do not know if there is any more Forero is in these circumstances but I would like to comment on my experience in case this type of sports is raised that are of course possible.I have been disconnecting the bomb between three and four hours a day, always following the recommendations that have paused me and the result is perfect.First of all, I measure me before disconnecting and I supply half of the basal dose that corresponds to the time I consider that I will be disconnected.Once the sports session is finished and I get out of the water, I measure myself again and I correct if it comes….This is usually at 6:00 p.m. 0 19:00 hours.Finally, after dinner measurement, I reduce the basal for 12 and 30% for 12 hours since it is the time when my body accuses the exercise, it is curious but let go three or four hours from practice to practice toThe reduction of the basal because I got the results of the multiple measurements and something listens to the doctor who said of post-exercise effects and hormones but that I will ask her on the next visit because I am a bit curious and as always ...The information to "count drops".: EVIL:
Well, this as I explain and always advised by your endocrine and not for what I expose, it is possible… .. My glycemias after getting up and after 12 hours of reduction are between 90 and 140, that for me that I come from the penand profiles taken from a Talar saw….They are a luxury.
Finally, explain that with the subject of the catheter I am very lucky for what I read, because despite getting into the water daily, they last for three days, but it is also true that now when I tightened the little sun I will have to use becauseI do not believe that with the little sweat that the skin gives off in summer for the abdomen, it lasts a lot of put ... so I admit recommendations.
Greetings to all and water !!!: D

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
03/15/2012 8:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Alberto!I also carry a bomb and this summer I have tried to surf: I loved it !!I did not follow any medical recommendation, and it was not at all bad.I spent 3 hours disconnected.In the middle, I measured: 90, take 3 rations and water again.When I finished, well: 140. But because I had been three hours without insulin, it began to rise to 280 in later 2 hours;Maybe I should have done like you and put half of what corresponded to me.

A question: do not take any ration during exercise?With what glucose level do you start?

Thank you very much, greetings!
Cristina.

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
09/19/2012 5:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.