The useful life of the bomb ends me

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/15/2012 11:45 a.m.

Hello everyone, Abeis renobted the bomb, the endo tells me that when I fail or end the life of the bomb, call Roche and ask for another, that they have my data, I did not know, I thought I gave it to meIn the hospital.
Greetings, if someone changed from the bomb, for fabor can tell me :( yes,: D thanks .: P

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/15/2012 11:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think every 3 or 4 years, I don't know sure, they change the bomb.
But don't worry, the hospital will take care of everything and give you a new bomb

DiabetesForo
03/15/2012 12:40 p.m.

They changed it just at 5 years, it is the hospital who takes care of everything because they renewed all those who turned 5.
Anyway if you have problems with her call Roche that I suppose have tel.24 hours for incidents, they have to give you the solution if the pump fails.

DiabetesForo
03/15/2012 1:11 p.m.

Hello everyone, the endo told me to call Roche :(, I don't know, with this cuts, I thought the endo would tell me that no , in fact puts me in the report, Lantus 22 U. (Basal) and Noborapi disconnection for intakes and retaining.
Health, :( :( :( :( .

DiabetesForo
03/15/2012 2:25 p.m.

Hello everyone, I call Roche, he told me that in the course of 20 days, they would call me from the hospital that he is seeing me, for a course on the new bomb and his handling, I hope that there is not long, heh, heh, heh, heh.
Health to everyone.: P

DiabetesForo
04/09/2012 1:23 p.m.

The new Spirit is afraid, I have it from before Holy Week and it is the P ... for those who did not know about the recommendation of Bolo and etc. you will see that I change if they put it.The meter calculates the corrections based on your sensitivity index for you, adjusts the "optimal" patterns, has selection to reduce automatically increase behind glycemia by disease, stress, exercise, has a history viewer and a graph generator in graphicsThe meter itself ... calculates the remaining active insulin for the insertion of a new bolus ... come on it is a jewel.I am happy with her with her, you will tell us, to see if when they change you they update you to the combo.
Salu2

MeI's profile photo
MeI
04/16/2012 5:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.