Hello everyone !!!

olmo's profile photo   03/18/2012 10:36 p.m.

My name is Vicente, 44 years old, 2 exactly ago I debuted with type 1 diabetes.
I take you reading a couple of weeks and I have encouraged myself to register.These days I have been learning through your experiences a lot of things that I did not know (and what I have left), and the truth has seemed to me an excellent information reef, and the best meeting point for all those who are affectedFor this disease.
A hug for everyone.: D
Vicente

olmo's profile photo
olmo
03/18/2012 10:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, Vicente

I see that you are another of the thirty-cuarentón club that debuts in type 1 diabetes;): Mrgreen:
Here we are a few ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/19/2012 4:45 a.m.

Welcome Vicente: d
I am also from the thirty club, in my case at 37 ........: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
03/19/2012 6:41 a.m.

Hi Vicente,

Here another of young spirit and debut at 35.

DiabetesForo
03/19/2012 9:16 a.m.

A pleasure, delighted to meet you!:)

olmo's profile photo
olmo
03/19/2012 10:31 a.m.

Welcome!!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/20/2012 6:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Prado pretty, I have seen that we are almost almost age, a little younger, I like.

Outside, I know, don't tell me anything .... Corrector.: x

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/20/2012 5:32 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Hello, I see that there is enough information here, so I decided to join the group, because I have been diabetic for 8 years
And the thing does not improve, always my hemoglobin does not lose 9 and that is a problem, since after doing things well
Like food and others, I don't know what can happen, I'm from Cordoba and here they see me twice a year and, just to tell me
Under or low insulin, it is a shame how they are with the reduction of strips and the little time they look at you, in addition to
Please ask them to put the insulin bomb because I meet all the requirements and there is no way, they always refuse, in short
My despair is such with such a climb and so much descent that I even are afraid to go out, as a kind of agoraphobia
in which I feel fatal because I do not work and every morning I go for a walk with fear, in case it goes up or down and catches me alone in the street
That happened more than once, so I please my question is whether it has happened to any of you and if it splices it to my endocrine I could do something.
Thanks with an above, I hope to be one more in this wonderful forum

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/23/2012 4:23 p.m.

Aurora, I have this problem, we have been worse than yours, I managed to lower 2.9 points in 3 months and now it has uploaded 1: (((
I am very disgusted, I begin my struggle for the bomb, I have moved cables already, and it seems ... that there may be possibility, to see q says the last word;That is, my endocrine.I have to tell you that I do not know if I see myself with a device there all day, every time that "bad" thought comes, I concentrate on thinking that I would only prick 1 time every 3 or 4 days instead of 5 times to theday.It is strong as it sounds, but we diabetic we know well ...: Mrgreen:

Meet the practically all requirements gathered them, but as the economic situation and the cuts that are doing in health among many others, since we seem to have chosen the worst moment.

Let's see, experts if they tell us something, summarized again, I don't know, even if it is to encourage and see us with it.: D

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/23/2012 4:43 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Thank you very much for answering Romevila, the last information they gave me about the bomb
Is that if they deny it to be put in writing the reason, in short this morning I get up with 93
That it is quite well, the problem is the always one if within an hour without ton or they will give me a low
Or a climb, I will walk my dogs and boy with that fear and see that the emergency backpack carried
You know juices, the device insulin, I think it is already my head.
Well, I realized that you all put it here, 34 years -Novorapid 4 -Mañana -7 noon -4 night (or according to the controls)
INSULATARD 3 -13-13 Thank you very much

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/24/2012 4:15 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, Aurora2: D
The first, changes endocrine.If in 8 years you have not managed to lower the Hemo of 9 is that things are not doing well ... To begin with, you could try to change the insulins, propose the change to Lantus or Levemir, insulins much more stable than insulting it... have you taught the diet for portions?It is important to be able to control the number of rapid insulin units that you have to put yourself for each intake ... and appear from there, begins to write down everything you eat, exercise, and controls, to see when you have to go upOr lower the guidelines ... and as a last instance, the insulin bomb, but as that takes longer, for now it would urgently determine for trying with the change of insulins.

Good luck and keep counting, to see if we can help you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/24/2012 6:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Yes, Velia the change of endocrine I already did, but daughter I don't see her hair,
Whenever I boy ... (well 2 times a year) there is a substitute, and with the little time
How do they look at you, I don't ask where it is, with the last endocrine I did even cry
How badly I was treated, I always blamed that I would eat sweets and things like that, but I never
Unless I had any hicc
My health never, to tell you that my son is 6 years old and I still don't know what it is to eat a piece of cake with the
On his birthday
Insulatard thing is because I would like to get pregnant, that's why I'm using it now, have if
By God this would be corrected and could achieve it, although almost 35 years old I don't know ... and about hydrates and others, I have to recognize
That I do not weight what, but if I have more or less an idea, in the end velia what I am happy is that I find you here in
The forum and at least I feel one more since I do not know anyone with this problem and here we can share thanks

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/24/2012 10:46 a.m.

Aurora, where are you from?

Have you tried to talk to the educator nurse?

The same she can spend more time and teach you more quietly.

Lantus is used in pregnancies, in fact it is much more stable than Insulatard ... The insulin pump is indicated precisely for that, in the case of pregnant women.

DiabetesForo
03/25/2012 4:17 a.m.

Well, I'm from Cordoba, well from a town in Cordoba, I was amazed when you said that Lantus
It can be used when a pregnancy is prepared or when one is already pregnant, they told me the opposite,
Even so in April I have an appointment with the endocrine, and this time he will not look at me only the controls and to go out by alli
Until six months, it waves. This time even if they fuck you
as for example, they give me a caloric diet that I still don't know if mine is 1800, -o 1500 or God know which corresponds to me
The theme of the strips ... uf they took me 1 boat like that and now I have to buy it to me, so that I do not miss me since I put the insulin
According to the sugar and on the bomb, they have me with the problem that they say that there is a report like that they offered it to me and I reject it
And that is a lie and the endocrine says that he shows him the report and I boy of a lao for Ptro asking him and medicine that they already send it to me that if ...
But for me that the director of the center invented it so that it would not bother her anymore.Anyway, I will read a Monton and I am explicated all
My problems, but I am desperate because they have me like a ball here -alli and this is not solved, thanks for answering Owash

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/25/2012 7:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.