Doubt day visit

romevila's profile photo   03/19/2012 10:59 a.m.

A silly question: when you go to endo, you carry the notebook with all glycemia?or meteís in a pendrive everything of the stout?I have not tried, I don't know if you can and I don't want to make a fool of yourself.

You will thank you how you do it.Merci Beauoup.

Is that I was with my notebook before, but it was that I had 2 or 3 glycemia per month ...

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/19/2012 10:59 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

It doesn't hurt to have it, so you can see trends much better and if certain glycemia are repeated ...
Many endos, do not even see them when they make changes to insulin or guidelines.
For the pump it is essential to have it, or on paper or in digital format.

I think that almost all glucometers discharge programs have the possibility of exporting data to Excel or PDF.

From my point of view, that a patient has noted the glycemia and the things that happen to him in this regard, he shows me that he puts interest in controlling his diabetes ... Another thing is that he achieves it or not and the reasons.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/19/2012 1:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is worth having it, so you can see the trends much better and if certain glycemia are repeated ...
Many endos, do not even see them when they make changes to insulin or guidelines.
For the pump it is essential to have it, or on paper or in digital format.

I think that almost all glucometers discharge programs have the possibility of exporting data to Excel or PDF.

From my point of view, that a patient has noted the glycemia and the things that happen to him in this regard, he shows me that he puts interest in controlling his diabetes ... Another thing is that he achieves it or not and the reasons .

Very good answer.Since I have the pump, I write down all the glycemia, which, as (with the carbos included in the annotation) the amount of bolus in the meals, the best way to define the basal sections that I need.

And of course I carry the glucometer there they are responsible for downloading.Already the "task" I find it easy.: D

Greetings.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
03/19/2012 3:28 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

To that I specifically mean.

Two options:

A-calevais glucometer and the endocrine is discharged?

B-dolevais the data on a PEN and the endocrine plugs the PEN to its computer?

I asked because I have not yet proven if the data can be passed.Uyyyy how difficult to understand each other.

Anyway, to see if you clarify it before half April that I have the visit.

Thanksssssss.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/20/2012 10:27 a.m.

I keep aiming the data in a Bayer librettite and that is what I take to the endocrine although I have not asked me for a long time:-/, but just in case I carry it.I also download the data in the bomb program, my endo has access from your computer if I give my access key and although you have asked me if I use it has never accessed the data.
I don't know if I answered your question .....;)

DiabetesForo
03/20/2012 11:21 a.m.

Thanks to everyone.

I do not carry a bomb, you know that.I have the Accouck Combo and its device to transfer the data to the computer.

With this I just ask if I carry the glucometer, if the computer data passes them to the PEN or as you do or that you lead to the visit.

That's all.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/20/2012 12:27 p.m.

I suppose the smartpix will have the endo installed ... It is simple because it is not necessary to install anything on the computer.
Sometimes, depending on the site, the computers used by doctors do not allow installing external devices ... sometimes not even a USB (I have seen that).

If you have the smartpix, download it in Excel and keep it in a USB, the day of the visit if you ask you, to connect it to the order and ready.

Or if you prefer to print it and take it in writing ...

DiabetesForo
03/20/2012 1:58 p.m.

Anyway, after that it was dated .... now it has not been distrusted and puts 2024 and similar things.

If what does not happen to me, I am lucky the nano .... I am wrong, seriously.

And a thousand stories that are of course for the theme of the bowling that you speak firefighters ....

romevila's profile photo
romevila
03/20/2012 5:21 p.m.

Hi Rome
I also have the ACCU Check, they just given it to me in the association and I still don't know how the data is downloaded ... :?
Anyway, click on this link , there is a free phone where, I suppose, all those doubts will resolve us.
When I go to the visits I take the data in an Excel Table, already printed .. (There have been days that the computer did not go, another day they were without folios or with the toner of the worn printer ..) and like the glucometerI always carry it with me, wherever I go, because they do ask me, no problem .. my endocrine likes to get everything well pointed, so from the beginning I have gone like when I went to school, with my duties always made made...
Do not overwhelm too much, you will see how very easy ...;)
A hug: d

olmo's profile photo
olmo
03/20/2012 9:23 p.m.

Romevila, you will have to return to the date and time of the glucometer, after all the endocrine usually dumps the data Dell last month and in any case it focuses on the last 2 weeks, which are the ones that will serve as a reference for the possiblePayment changes ...

If you can't get it, throw back data and sign it in a notebook, see how you run.

Our endocino discharges the glucometers, or the pump if the wizard is used, but it is not othersNot the figures.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/21/2012 5:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

It was always very useful for me to paste a folio with magnets in the fridge, with the data of each month, and there we pointed the controls of each day on the march (with annotations ..).This is what leads to endo, and incidentally it helps us to change the dose, if we see two or three days of tendency change ..

It's a bit shabby, but it doesn't give it any laziness to do it ... :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/21/2012 6:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.