Health Privatization

Beky's profile photo   03/23/2012 9:56 p.m.

This day is getting closer and closer, we are seeing it coming, then, as with the reform there will be no time for crying and regrets ...

http: //accionmasreaccion.files.wordpress ... nursing.pdf
Link ... Population/ >

I just learned that the new Burgos hospital is private and has cost 305 million euros, the first of Castilla and Leon and surely not the last :(:?

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/23/2012 9:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ray-ban's profile photo
ray-ban
03/24/2012 4:51 a.m.

Or they yield public hospitals, the sick and all public professionals for private training: Link ... dicina.pdf >
And all free, of course.

O In Castilla La Mancha, 4 public hospitals are given to private management: <!/Actuality/1328903243_842850.htmclctoatch

Catalonia is the greatest shame that I have seen in centuries ... The Minister of Health is of the employer of private clinics: shock: ... Zorro watches the chickens

In Valencia we know what this is: Elche, Alzira, Manises, Torrevieja ... They are hospitals managed privately ... The magnetic resonances are made by Eresa ... it would be counting and not stopping.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/24/2012 5:01 a.m.

In this country they don't stop stealing, but nothing happens ......
Owahs, if in Valencia is practically privatized, what do you have to pay part of the strips and syringes, both in primary and hospitable services?How does there work to get an idea?

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/25/2012 8:19 p.m.

At the moment you have to advance money for orthoprothetic products (wheel chairs, sticks, walkers ...);Theoretically, then the administration must reintegrate it.

But the biggest problems occur in private management hospitals.As they have to manage with the annual amount that is transferred from the Valencian Government, all those tests and techniques that are not carried out within the private management hospitals tend not to do or recommend ... because their cost willimpact.
For example, rehabilitation after a stroke do not refer to public specialized centers.

Paying directly is not done (yet), but privatization is evident: radiographs and image tests (ERYSA), Cancer Treatments (IVO), Lists Waiting Ophthalmology (FOM and several more private clinics).
And this is always an extra cost, because there are the same services in many public hospitals.

DiabetesForo
03/26/2012 1:40 p.m.

We can already put some faces to this scam called crisis .....

Owash, a doubt, depends on the area where you live do you have to go to a private or public hospital?It depends on the specialties?or is it another option?

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/27/2012 6:50 p.m.

In the Valencian Community there are 4 health areas (here are called departments) that are managed privately:
Manises, Torrevieja, Alzira, Elche and Denia.

Each health department is assigned a certain population ... between 150,000 and 250,000 people.
For each person they attend, the management company charges the Valencian government about 600 euros per year.
With that money (about 120 million euros annually) you have to attend primary and specialized care, with its corresponding drugs and health products.
There are exceptions such as health transport and certain drugs.
Any expense caused by a patient must be covered by the management company.
Patients are assigned by postal code.

There have been (and there) many problems with the Manises area;Patients prefer to be treated in other hospitals in the city of Valencia (Manises is next to the capital, it is almost one more neighborhood) but the management company puts all the obstacles: if you lose a patient you lose the 600 euros per year.
In fact, in the computer programs of the hospitals a message jumps when the patient comes from that health area.
I imagine that with the rest of the health departments there will also have been similar problems.

Another particularities is that being private management, these departments can buy the health products that you want.
That is, they are free to have a single mark of reactive strips, for example ... in fact in an apartment it is what happens "de facto".
This, which looks like a bullshit, is tremendous because by pure logic they go down in terms of price ... and therefore to products quality.

And on the other hand, they are the working conditions (also different) of the health professionals who work in these departments.
The ancients retain their conditions but the new hired have worse salary and type of contract.

DiabetesForo
03/28/2012 4:21 p.m.

To me, this issue puts my hair on end ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2012 5:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

So in the case of the catheters for example, you have to pay it and then pass the invoice to the public?I am sorry to ask so much but the topic in question seems very important to me, thank you very much Owash.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/28/2012 7:53 p.m.

<REGINA BLOCKOTE "" = "" REL = ""
It's not for less ... :?

olmo's profile photo
olmo
03/28/2012 9:25 p.m.

Then in the case of the cateters for example, you have to pay it and then pass the invoice to the public?I am sorry to ask so much but I think the subject in question seems very important, thank you very much Owash.

No, cateters supply them in the hospital directly ...

But in none of the 5 private management hospitals pumps are put ... I doubt that a pump patient will follow him in any of these hospitals;Some of the great hospitals will have passed.

DiabetesForo
03/29/2012 1:04 p.m.

It seemed very interesting:

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/31/2012 9:11 p.m.

Although I have only taken a look, I think it is forced reading, this week does not happen.
<!

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/06/2012 1:12 p.m.

A very interesting interview with Marciano Sánchez, President Federation Associations Defense Public Health:

There are 10 minutes of important reflections on health news, repayment, cuts ...

DiabetesForo
04/07/2012 12:47 p.m.

Very good, I loved the end.But ... will there be any way to stop all this?

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/08/2012 10:22 p.m.

Well, the subject is annoyed ...
Politicians + influential medical societies + pharmaceutical laboratories + multinational insurance companies
David against Goliath.

Unless they don't take us by morons.
Public health are being charged conscientiously, with premeditation.

Patient associations should start functioning as true pressure lobbys.
It is not possible that more than 3 million patients with diabetes (or with COPD) do not have hardly any power of influence on health decisions.
But associations that do have pressure capacity (cancer, Alzheimerassociations or to maintain the public representation of its leaders.
And right now, where universal attention is in danger, the particular options must import very little ... because in the end they end with everything.

An example that touches us closely is that of reactive strips.
How is it possible that there are 30 or 40 supply competitions throughout Spain?
Madrid, makes supplies in each health area ... as in Galicia.
In Valencia there is 1 general contest and another for private health departments ....
Each contest costs about 80 thousand or 100 thousand euros to the laboratory for bail and publications costs.
Only suppressing that would already be reduced by the costs of the strips ... let's not talk about whether a single joint purchase for Spain was made.

Fede has tried, I think that without much success, to ensure that the 5 laboratories are in all communities (it would be necessary to see if it has received "pressures" from some other laboratory to do this) ... the last sample was in Extremadura, before I thinkwhich was in Galicia, Catalunya and Valencia.
Why have you never talked about inequalities in the price?

Did you know that the prices of each reactive strip destined for hospital use are 50% lower than a reactive strip for patients?
Interestingly, the winning laboratories to hospitals later are the ones who buy them the most for use patients ... chance.

DiabetesForo
04/09/2012 3:07 a.m.

I drop the tears ........
Link ... la-chancha/
Link ... Touch-all

Owash would have to investigate who is behind all those associations too.You have to send all this information to people since the usual media do not.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/09/2012 7:45 p.m.

I think it is very important that all the news of this thread spread as much as possible among all associations of people with diseases, please, we have to react!
Although this does not directly affect us "now":

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/11/2012 11:20 p.m.

I think it is very important that all the news of this thread spread as much as possible among all associations of people with diseases, please, we have to react!
Although this does not directly affect us "now":

Very good the conclusions of the IMF, yes sir, they are normal they look for the health of their own, that is, capital.
For that organism the human being is relegated to two categories: productive and unproductive, recommending to governments that all kinds of protection are eliminating as much as possible, yes, forcing us to hire pension plans, and private insurance, for which we will charge somehits or ridiculous pensions when we retire, without any guarantee in addition, and with those contributions, banking and insurers in the meantime they will already be in charge of investing wisely in the stock market and thus continue perpetuating this system that is unsustainable.
Nothing new under the sun ...
Greetings :?

olmo's profile photo
olmo
04/12/2012 10:20 a.m.

If Olmo, there is something new and more serious, not only that they want to "kill us" and they tell us directly to us, but we live agonally with lower pensions until they die due to lack of resources.It seems more than inhuman this announcement.And if they think about pensioners, who will not think about chronic patients ???

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/12/2012 9:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.