Of the initial despair to write a book.

Pepesan's profile photo   03/24/2012 6:36 a.m.

Hello everyone.
I had been presented at the forum for a long time and received many messages of support.This year I fulfill two and a half years with diabetes and finally, I suppose that what am I going to tell you ... It will have been as hard as most, although I want to share something in case it can be helpful: not only can youcontrol the disease, but even our life can be improved.
I was a stressed person before, uncontrolled in my meals and who always went to the limit and now everything has changed.In these two and a half years I have become self -disciplined, I have read more books than in my whole life, I have learned to play (not too bad) the acoustic and electrical guitar, I have created my own dojo de iaido (a Japanese martial art) andA few days ago I have published my first book (which I never thought I would ever do).I do not say that it has been thanks to diabetes, but it has been thanks to the greatest control that I lead about my life and how I have learned to take care of my health above all.Relationships with my wife and daughter, with my brothers, parents and relatives are excellent, I have found number of real friends and I thank for every moment that I can say that I am alive and enjoy life.
In large part many of those ideas that have helped me "change" I have exposed them within the book that I have published, which has a lot of relationship with Zen Buddhism and philosophy.
The next day I present the Regional Library of Murcia, at 7.30 pm.You are all invited.
And if you want to read it, I leave you a review of the publishing house in case you want to order it in your library.
A hug and good luck and encourage all those who fight day by day.Diabetes is only the beginning of a different life!

Link

Pepesan's profile photo
Pepesan
03/24/2012 6:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello:
The first thing gives pleasure for someone like me who have been just 6 months with diabetes to see how good everything is doing.As a karate practitioner (although now I have it more section) I know the importance of martial arts in a good balance in your life.I like the approach to the book and the price ... hehehe will be one of those who punctuates me in my lover list.I hope you do very well with him.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
03/24/2012 10:11 a.m.

Much encouragement and as your motto says ... Nana Korobi Ya Oki ... seven times that I fall, eight that lifts me.Every day stronger, every day with more knowledge.Luck!

Pepesan's profile photo
Pepesan
03/24/2012 11:03 a.m.

I had not read this post ... how was the presentation of the book?I hope you are very lucky.I will take a look to see if I am interested.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2012 5:36 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, the presentation great.It is selling very well apparently, hehe.
Now I am writing the second in the series ... and a novel that I am making a lot of excitement.
The bad is time, there is never enough ...
Greetings, and if you finally read it, I hope you like it: D

Pepesan's profile photo
Pepesan
05/09/2012 9:20 a.m.

Hello!!

I've been without entering the forum for a while ... Diabetes under control ... with their more and less, but well.The last glycosylated 6.4, so I can't complain ..
But what I wanted was to share with you the publication of my second book: Kotowaza.Japan proverbs, which you can acquire in any bookstore, hehe.And in a few months I will get my first novel, so I will inform you in case you are interested.
Much encouragement to every day and thank you very much for your advice and support !!

Pepesan's profile photo
Pepesan
02/01/2013 4:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.