{'en': 'Night outputs', 'es': 'Salidas nocturnas'} Image

Night outputs

Bylma's profile photo   05/29/2010 8:12 a.m.

Hello!!

I have a question about when he goes out at night and the schedules ... to see how you do it ..

For example if I leave and pick up at 5 or 6 in the morning ... Should I take a supplement and go to bed?or to bed and get up at 9 or thus for breakfast and then keep sleeping?

How do you do it?

Thank you very much in advance !!

The forum is great;): D

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
05/29/2010 8:12 a.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Hello, bylma, welcome!I don't know what time you get Lantus, but if you have the dose well regulated, you just have to respect that schedule.With Lantus you can not have breakfast or not to eat .. But wipe before sleeping and do not lie down with less than 140, to prevent hypos.
Lantus can be put at any time, but to avoid night hypos it is good to put it in the morning or at 4 in the afternoon.
This takes a little patience, but you'll see how you can recover your normal life soon.A hug :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/29/2010 8:40 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello!
Although you wrote this in May, I respond now, that I am new in the forum and I am reading some entries :)
I am 20 years old, I am diabetic for almost 5 years.
When I go out, I usually do not punctuate the next day because if I punctu me I have a prolonged hypoglycemia throughout the day, and if I punish myself half of the units to prevent hypoglycemia, since I usually drink and that causes me hypoglycemia.
I put the insulin (if I wear it) when I wake up if I have arrived soon, or when I arrive if I have arrived late (I talk to you about 9 in the morning onwards).
If you do not drink I suppose that it would be better to respect the schedules, since the lantus lasts approximately 22 hours, if one day you click at 1pm and the next day you put it at 9h, from 9h until 11h you would have the doses of the doses of thetwo days.I really respect the schedules (except when I leave) because I have the routine to get up more or less at the same time to go to class.
How did it have been since May?
All the best!!

María2542006's profile photo
María2542006
10/17/2010 11:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Maria !!!
Well, May to continue trying to control everything ... At night in general I have hyperglycemia although for the rest of the day I am quite well !!
The theme exits more or less controlled, but with Cocacola Light: S I don't dare with alcohol yet ... I am going to go down as I have said at night I get up and I don't know ...
At times it already seems that I relax with the theme pro at times a mountain is made, the diet I carry it very well as I go out to eat to the street ... I'm trying to introduce the exercise ... and I don't know!Actually right now I have enough Follon because the honeymoon is running out and I don't give very well with the doses ..
I would like you to tell me more about your experience !!
Thank you!!

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
10/17/2010 6:25 p.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

When I go out, my cubatas consist of a finger (horizontally) of Ron and Coca-Cola Zero.

The next day I usually lift at 8 in the morning, breakfast, and if the night was long, I return to the envelope.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
10/18/2010 3:27 a.m.

I normally put the slow morning around 9h-10h.Cunado Trasnocho, I don't sleep too late at most 5 in the morning, I lift myself equally, at the latest at 10h to put on the slow and breakfast.I am sleepy then, if not ... there is nothing better as a good nap later.
Hugs.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/19/2010 10:25 a.m.

When I finished the honeymoon I was quite uncontrolled glycemia, and I went from putting 6 units of Lantus up to 30 units, progressively in a few months.I was ufff .. in 400, simply for eating a piece of bread, when I normally ate a piece of bread and rose from 80 for example to 130 .. but of course, it was because I finished the bargain of the honeymoon,And in a few months I normalized again.
At night I have to go to Domir (180-250), and I can't prick the fast (unless many carbohydrates, such as a pizza for example) because I wake up at night with hypoglycemia.And in the morning I wake up perfect, 70-80-90.For example, I do not punish dinner (Ceno at 21) and at 00 I'm going to sleep with 220. At 8 the next day I get up with 80. It seems strange to me that I get the blood glucose for both at night,Without clicking quickly, but hey;)
When I go out a calimocho (with normal Coca Cola) and beer (before I drank cubatas, but they stopped like it ... and also my pocket, hehe).The first hours since I start drinking I am high, but then I start going down the alcohol and when I usually get home as something not to wake up later with hypoglycemia.
I have also proven, as a curiosity, that being between 150-200, and taking a maximum of two beers, glymia lowers me in a couple of hours, as if I had punctured insulin ... for the effect of clear alcohol :)

Well, if you have doubts about whatever ask me, okay?
Greetings!!

María2542006's profile photo
María2542006
11/07/2010 7:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.