Any pregnant diabetics ??

ahinaram's profile photo   03/26/2012 7:48 a.m.

Hello, I would like to know if there is any pregnant diabetics, and if I had a pregnancy without wanting or without planning, it is very important, I am trying to get pregnant, which happens that I can not have the perfect levels and I'm afraid of having high levels, on some occasion I have the high levels although I normally have them more or less normal, I hope you help me thank you very much

ahinaram's profile photo
ahinaram
03/26/2012 7:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I debuted about the fifth month of pregnancy.Now they call me to encourage pregnant women who carry 10, 20 or 30 years with the disease.My baby was born in natural and perfect delivery.Of course, every week I had review.It was a very hard pregnancy, but if I could, they can all.Good luck.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2012 6:53 p.m.

Thank you for answering, I am trying to get pregnant I have beenWell, when the rule came I felt very relieved, then then I am controlling with many controls and well I am already much better and of course I still try, but on the other hand it scares me because there are times that I have 200 and that's why it is,What can you tell me ??Greetings and thanks again

ahinaram's profile photo
ahinaram
03/27/2012 8:34 a.m.

My experience, perhaps due precisely to the lack of experience of the disease, was good.He had exanive controls every week with the gynecologist, Endocrine and the educator and everyone worked together.The worst the continuous changes of insulin units and almost daily dowers between breakfast and lunch.I never made the decision to change the insulin measure without speaking it before with professionals.I was admitted for more than a week, but only because of the debut.My baby was never in danger and only the first weeks had a considerable increase in weight due to my diabetes.My educator told me a few weeks ago that if I got pregnant, I would put the bomb and the continuous meter.
What I don't know is how the first months with vomiting and general discomfort would have been, along with diabetes.That part was lucky to not live it.
I guess other foreras can be much more help than me.What I am sure is that if possible, I would get pregnant again.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/27/2012 9:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.