I hope you can read

aurora2's profile photo   03/27/2012 4:32 p.m.

Hello, I am aurora de cordoba, it gives me ashamed to introduce myself again, because I already did it twice
And it is seen that I did not do it well, first I got in the Olmo post, and the second in bomb novelties
And meters and scheme almost with 35 years of the Internet I don't use it much, but still some answered me
And the truth that gave me a lot of illusion, because it is a forum where there is a lot of information and you take out many doubts
And I would like to be one more among you since I am also diabetics and unique unfortunately in all my people
So I feel a little weird bug, well I hope to meet you soon and the most important thing I finally expect here where to write

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/27/2012 4:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, aurora, Aurora.If we can help you, here we are :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/27/2012 6:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome, and a pleasure to share post with you ...: D
I also have been here for very little time, and this forum is serving me to learn a lot of things that I did not know and correct some that I was wrong.
I encourage Aurora.
A hug :)
Vicente

olmo's profile photo
olmo
03/27/2012 7:34 p.m.

Well thank you very much for that reception, I have seen your hem are great
I puff almost 9 yesterday I did an analytical ... Hopefully it is a little better
My problem schenses me and then I play the rebound I have two days that at dawn
I downloaded to 45 so I will lower two insulating units for measurement and dinner
Now I am in 400 a pass I put 4 of novo rapid and when I go down breakfast
I hope to be doing it well ..... thanks, and what fucks me the most that with that amount of sugar
I do not go out or with the street, fear, fear and I have to send my son with 6 years alone to
College because it is very close to home

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/28/2012 4:08 a.m.

The fear of leaving home I have also suffered, along with that of having a hiccup during the night and not being able to develop my professional life normally are the problems that overwhelmed me with the disease.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/28/2012 4:43 a.m.

I spent it fatal, I went to the phicologist and they told me that it could even be agoraphobia produced by a bad experience
With diabetes, but we are not one, there are many, of Hai my fear and scheme not only just have a disease
that you do not control, that also living 24 hours thinking about it, I do not leave much home "just in case" and that is not life
And less with a small child who wants to go to the park as it is normal so when he visits the endocrine on April 14, I will put the cards
On the table, I get tired that I only look at the controls and until next year "I do not put a solution since they deny me the bomb
that they put me to a specialized shicologic
That this is another, they took two boxes for me (they gave me 4) and now I have
Because it gives me pleasure ...

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/28/2012 5:48 a.m.

Aurora, regarding the strips, have you put a complaint in patient care ????The same thing you are explaining here you should put it in writing but where you have to complain: Evil:.Let's see if we begin to understand that if we do not fight for ours, nobody will give it to us ... or return.Two boxes of strips is insufficient to carry good control and with a hemo of 9 it is not normal for only the endocrine to see you every 6 months .....: Shock:

DiabetesForo
03/28/2012 6:20 a.m.

Well, the truth was that I put a claim sheet, and you don't see ... the one that lied the head of head and
The one that makes me the recipes, according to the head of head that the director was the one who gave her the notice and that she only fulfilled orders.
I told him, that I had a report from the endocrine with the strips that belonged to me and others, one kicked up ...
As they told me they had a meeting with my endocrine and smell like lies, they also told me that according to the endocrine
I offered the bomb and that I completely negle it, I stayed with stone, I have been asking for it years, how do I deny it?And I swear to never
And seen the endocrine there is always a substitute, but the strongest scheme is a report that says it, that offers me the bomb, I know a lot of times
To the head doctor to give it to me, and they always tell me the same, that they forget and one more stories, this report where they offer me for me that also
Selos have invented, that's why I have so many to see the face of the endocrine see what happens, that they have me like a ball here -there are twice that they see me a year ..
They had to be shame, and that of the report lost .... I brought out that I arrive as soon as I arrived

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/28/2012 8:55 a.m.

I would like to clarify that the header, is in my Puebo and the endocrine in Cordoba Capital (at the Reina Sofia de Cordoba hospital)
They are different places, don't hos seem weird that you ask for the report again and again and don't give it to me?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/28/2012 9:20 a.m.

He insists on the complaint in writing, in the outpatient they have to give you the strips that the endocrine prescribes and they cannot neglect them, insists and insists, do not give up that this is what they want ..... it is a shame that they play with our healthand when they deny you something to give them to you in writing to be able to claim where appropriate.

DiabetesForo
03/28/2012 11:13 a.m.

Thank you very much Prado, I will not give up, I get tired of laughing at me and my health
Tomorrow I will begin to make the medical visits to ask about the report
Well, I have the appointment with the endocrine in April and I hope to take it (if Este is) because according to the
Not signed any report with the bomb motibo, if I have never seen me, I call it and
He told me that clear, bring it to me who signs it because I don't know anything at all, anyway .....
that they want to dizzy to get bored, and what you told me that everything in writing
Of course I do it, thank you very much Prado

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
03/28/2012 11:26 a.m.

Good luck aurora ... You'll see how in the end you get it ... you tell us

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/29/2012 5:16 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

When you go to the endocrine, ask for a report where you say clearly what you need.Also try to put the pump.Explain your instability and fears.That should be sufficient reason.
As for the GP, put a complaint in the Primary Care Management saying what they are doing to you.If in your town there are more than one heart doctor, ask for change to another doctor.You are in your right to do it.

Health and welcome Aurora and Olmo.

DiabetesForo
04/01/2012 12:26 p.m.

Thanks Alea.
All the best.

olmo's profile photo
olmo
04/01/2012 1:58 p.m.

Alea, I feel not to answer before, I do not see it, I thank you very much, I will do so, I will ask for the bomb and the report of
Everything you need, thanks

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/05/2012 9:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.